The craic in the USA

Trump reckons they got this on the run, and the USA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø will be open for Easter, and churches will be ā€˜packedā€™ for the ā€˜beautiful timeā€™ sounds weird and creepy to me
Can he be removed from office if it ain't so.
Someone should challenge him with that, next time he spouts off.
"Would you be prepared to resign if your wrong"

Three instances in America the guy that has been licking goods in a store is looking at five years in prison and an idiot who licked a toilet bowl has been infected together with another moron who went to a Corona party and I'd also now been infected. FFS how stupid can you get!

USA setting the bar pretty high.

What do u expect when their president keeps talking utter garbage everyday

And why on earth has the sale of guns and ammunition rocketed in recent days. It really is a very strange country
"Third-world country with a Gucci belt"

Can he be removed from office if it ain't so.
Someone should challenge him with that, next time he spouts off.
"Would you be prepared to resign if your wrong"
Anytime a reporter even asks him to provide reassurane to scared Americans he comes out moaning about nasty questions, so that's not likely to happen

This clown died because he was obviously thick to start with but then daft enough to listen to Trump.

Would you take tablets intended for cleaning fish tanks? Malaria tablets maybe but fish tank cleaning Tablets just cos they contain the malaria drug, itā€™s worse than madness[/QUOTE]
He is, but still been weak for me. The only time I've seen him show any kind of real leadership was the tv address on monday night.

Well have to agree to disagree on this then, doing a good job for me

Last edited:
COVID19 is going to hit America hard, their obesity issue and the raft of health problems that come with it will see to that.

f***ing hell has he? It was only yesterday Dr Fauci was saying the media need to stop trying to drive a divide between him and Trump!
Apparently so. Although admittedly Trump changes his mind as quickly as a demented child on Red Bull.

Looks like he might of done

Could be wrong, but I think that is the type of thing Fauci was responding to, pretty sure he's been present since then.

America is far more divided politically even than us, crazy people on both sides trying to score points for and against Trump.

Back