The craic in the USA

Trump reckons they got this on the run, and the USA 🇺🇸 will be open for Easter, and churches will be ‘packed’ for the ‘beautiful time’ sounds weird and creepy to me
Crackers to think of some of the strong world leaders we've had. Now, during this time of crisis, the worst the world has seen in most of our lifetimes we have Donald and boris at the helm.

Anyway seen the story of some new Jersey family? Went to a family gathering/party. 7 confirmed with the virus and four of them dead. Another 19 now in isolation. Stupid bastards.

The only positive is it may be Trump supporters who take him for his word...
The rest isolate as told.

Drain the swamp I think it's known as

I think it'll finish him off. I also think he'll try to use it as an excuse to call off the election.

Crackers to think of some of the strong world leaders we've had. Now, during this time of crisis, the worst the world has seen in most of our lifetimes we have Donald and boris at the helm.
You can’t compare Trump and Boris, what ever you think about him Boris is light years ahead of trump in the handling of this crisis
I think it'll finish him off. I also think he'll try to use it as an excuse to call off the election.
Does he have that power?

You can’t compare Trump and Boris, what ever you think about him Boris is light years ahead of trump in the handling of this crisis

Does he have that power?
He is, but still been weak for me. The only time I've seen him show any kind of real leadership was the tv address on monday night.

Back