The craic in the USA

If he does win, there will definitely be another Trump president. Just not sure yet if he’ll ditch favourite son Don Jr in favour of the apple of his eye, Ivanka. Fairly easy to push the agenda of her as the USA’s first female president once all the ducks are in line.

Definitely would like to see Ivanka as President, she always seemed the more capable of the two Trump kids on the Apprentice. She looks very capable.

Definitely would like to see Ivanka as President, she always seemed the more capable of the two Trump kids on the Apprentice. She looks very capable.
Please don’t tell me you’re still basing a judgement on how well someone would perform as President Of the United States of America based on their performance on a celebrity reality tv show? Haven’t we already seen how disastrously that has worked out?

Mind she does wear nice frocks.

Oh and THOSE shoes!! Darling they’re to die for.

Last edited:
Please don’t tell me you’re still basing a judgement on how well someone would perform as President Of the United States of America based on their performance on a celebrity reality tv show? Haven’t we already seen how disastrously that has worked out?

Mind she does wear nice frocks.

Oh and THOSE shoes!! Darling they’re to die for.

😂😂😂

It’s frightening. The bloke is a bare faced liar. I read somewhere that he has told over 20,000 blatant lies since he became president ( I think it was the Washington post ) Thats more than a whopper a day.

Very worrying and the buffoon could well get reflected.
I’d be more shocked if he didn’t I’m sorry to say. And even if he did lose, I can’t see him going quietly. I’m pleased I don’t live there marra. My cousin ( Canadian ) has lived in Arizona for over 20 years she’s seriously considering selling her business and moving back to Canada.

I’d be more shocked if he didn’t I’m sorry to say. And even if he did lose, I can’t see him going quietly. I’m pleased I don’t live there marra. My cousin ( Canadian ) has lived in Arizona for over 20 years she’s seriously considering selling her business and moving back to Canada.

I wouldn't blame her.

Back