The craic in the USA

Not sure that the black people and descendants of black people who for decades and decades in many parts of the US weren't allowed to send their kids to the same school as white kids, go to the same counters as white people, sit where they chose on buses trains, be in sundown towns after dark, get proper justice, avoid extra-judicial lynchings, have their votes not suppressed, would agree with him that a temporary lockdown is the greatest intrusion on civil liberties since slavery.

Or the Japanese internment camps? The man's a lickspittle walloper.

Bit worrying the polls from states like Michigan where Trump is catching up. Biden's people dispensed with "on the ground" campaigning and are sending out text messages and tweets??? the new digital method. I think it may backfire on em.

Bit worrying the polls from states like Michigan where Trump is catching up. Biden's people dispensed with "on the ground" campaigning and are sending out text messages and tweets??? the new digital method. I think it may backfire on em.
I'm still flabbergasted that they are having to make a concerted effort in the first place. It's insane. I've never really been a fan of the place for ages now (I've been a few times) but these last couple of years I would have had no issue with just walling the place off until they learned how to play nice. ;)
It's not contained in America. Plenty people like that over here and across the world.
A highly contagious, Internet pandemic of idiocy. Preying on the weak and stupid around the globe. Terrifying.

Last edited:
I'm still flabbergasted that they are having to make a concerted effort in the first place. It's insane. I've never really been a fan of the place for ages now (I've been a few times) but these last couple of years I would have had no issue with just walling the place off until they learned how to play nice. ;)

A highly contagious, Internet pandemic of idiocy. Preying on the weak and stupid around the globe. Terrifying.
What I find hard to process is HTF they’ve ended up like this.

What I find hard to process is HTF they’ve ended up like this.
It's purely down to good old fashioned racism. Their whole culture is built on keeping as many people as possible below you. The healthcare, the legal system, education, the workplace, sport, even holidays. They all operate on an almost apartheid class system depending on how much money you can grease the wheels with. The whole thing honestly reminds me of the way La Liga divvies up the TV money. :lol:
Real and Barca obviously get the most, then teams like Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla etc get their bit which is much bigger than the teams below them. By the time you get to the bottom they're on a relative pittance. Every time a new deal was voted on, all the clubs had one vote. Theoretically, if all the other clubs ganged up on the top 2 they would be able to make it more fair. The thing is, almost all of them were too scared of levelling the playing field in case the clubs below them usurped their position, whether that was 3rd, 5th, 7th or 12th etc. That's the American dream right there. Work hard, do your best, buy loads of unimportant shit but most of all live in constant fear that the masses below will overtake you if given a fair chance. Staggering in this day and age.

Last edited:

Back