The club is still a complete mess

You are clueless, happy clapper, who have we signed that’s better than Gooch and Batth give over.
TM or Beale ?
We are Safc, just because we had the worst ownership with the muppets previously, doesn’t mean what’s going on is good enough it’s not.
Allowing KS to run our club is a travesty.
😱😱😱 🤣🤣🤣

Pritchard refused to play fuck him hes a waste of space
And your believing the club just off that statement they put out an hour before kickoff?
If the club put out the statement and it wasn't true then Pritchard could leave for constructive dismissal, likely be able to sue the club for defamation as well. So I without doubt think that statement was true.
Shame they couldn’t put a statement out about the share situation when KLD was lying to us all 😂

Last edited:
It's more what they left out than what they put in the statement for me, if they had came out and said "we know he has a 2 year deal on the table from another club but we've offered him a year extension " and then the "he's made himself unavailable today " what would the response been? Like I said I'm not defending him it's his choice, but can see his logic and should everyone else who knows the basics of what goes on in football.
I agree we only know what we've been told, regardless you have a duty to your employer who's paying your wages, your teammates and the supporters.

Aye club have fucked up a lot of things lately but this is on pritchard, he refused to wear the shirt ffs
I’ll wait and see. What if they offered Pritch nothing (they wanted him gone) then something, then a reduction in length and or less wages. He might have been a twat and yet the club might have been twats?? Speakman has already saidnthey moved the goalposts in offering something..

Last edited:
I agree we only know what we've been told, regardless you have a duty to your employer who's paying your wages, your teammates and the supporters.
I get that, soon to be ex employers, ex teammates and ex supporters though, he's looking after #1 and if we had shown him any love and offered him more earlier we might not be losing one of our better players. Good luck Alex, nee chew from me (if we'd lost mind...) 😆

Beating 19th place Stoke doesn’t change that. Stoke could have easily scored 4/5 themselves. Nice to see a win but off the pitch we are still a complete mess. Sounds like they have absolutely took the piss out of Pritchard. Still no sign of a proven striker or will the club pretend burstow is the answer now he has scored one. Seems we are struggling to even get a deal done for Styles from Barnsley. I’ll always support the team don’t get me wrong but there is still loads of issues that need resolving. Boro next week will show is where we are at as a team too.
I've been on this forum for two years and all you do is whinge no matter what's going on.

Yesterday was a crucial win but beating 19th place Stoke, who on another day could easily have beaten us with the chances they created, doesn’t mean everything is fine.

We’re probably now 3 good players away from being a top 6 side with a chance of progressing through the play offs. And there’s 3 days of the window left.

If we did drift into a mid table finish which I still don’t expect is the most likely way out season will go, getting some more game time to some of the younger players will definitely be a positive. We’re very predictable in most positions about who gets picked week in week out.

Disappointed in Pritchard but he's looking after himself and you could argue the club have hardly made him feel he belongs here, if he got injured yesterday it could scupper any deal he has lined up, like I said disappointed but can see his logic.

He gets payed to play for us . If he got injured it's because he is paid handsomely to make an effort for 90 minutes. Hardly much to ak is it.
His logic is he doesn't want to play for your club and has went on strike.
f***ing rat

Results on the pitch obviously help matters but the off the field shambles we are shouldn't be forgotten or masked over just because we start or continue to do well.

The supporters groups have made feelings known and the club now have to respond positively.

Or is it a case of if its OK on the pitch, off the field issues don't matter?

I'm not sure how Stoke could have scored 4 or 5 when there 3 best chances came from the same attack.
Chance in the 2nd half from about 8 yards and their lad side foots over the bar......it's not on any of the highlights so will have to wait for the full match tomoz on youtube to see it again.

Results on the pitch obviously help matters but the off the field shambles we are shouldn't be forgotten or masked over just because we start or continue to do well.

The supporters groups have made feelings known and the club now have to respond positively.

Or is it a case of if its OK on the pitch, off the field issues don't matter?
For some that seems the case, they are easily pleased.

Back