The club is still a complete mess

We could have scored 5, we could have drew or beaten Hull.

It was a deserved win but some people want to jump on any negative they can.
Agree
You have to think of the social media atmosphere beforehand
I thought fans ( who attend ) were great and got behind the team from the off ( maybe not the manager but if he keeps winning that will come ? )
No one in the ground went for the team who have been great-and I would guess know that fans appreciate them !
If not why would Bellingham Onien stroll around the sea front with families( no issue there )
This next week is massive for the owners after their admitted mess-they owe us and the team a few big positives -we shall sit and observe

Beating 19th place Stoke doesn’t change that. Stoke could have easily scored 4/5 themselves. Nice to see a win but off the pitch we are still a complete mess. Sounds like they have absolutely took the piss out of Pritchard. Still no sign of a proven striker or will the club pretend burstow is the answer now he has scored one. Seems we are struggling to even get a deal done for Styles from Barnsley. I’ll always support the team don’t get me wrong but there is still loads of issues that need resolving. Boro next week will show is where we are at as a team too.
Great post for conjecture.

But I thought our high performance culture had us identifying targets during the period the window is shut.

Or is it just waiting til the end of the window for the scraps or to save ourselves a months wages.

Looking forward to Gelhardt and Anderson type signings to really give us a boost.
Can identify whoever you want you can’t force them what date to sign , could have had 10 offer's in from the day the window opened.

Keep clapping 👏👏👏👏👏
Well I know you're on a windup now if you don't think Clarke and Roberts are better than Gooch and you'd rather be playing Batth than Ballard and alese.
Define “real Centre Half” He’s too slow now. Again. If he’s “outstanding” why does he not get a game in a defence that’s 12 goals worse off than ours?
He doesn't even make the bench and yet a couple of posters think that losing him is one of the worst things to happen to the club. Just cos he was poty. Danny Collins was twice poty.
No chance.

He’s finished.
This is why managers shouldnt be allowed to determine transfers.
What a waste of wages he is.
And look at the millions that AN wasted on that horrific stoke side we beat.

Last edited:
Well I know you're on a windup now if you don't think Clarke and Roberts are better than Gooch and you'd rather be playing Batth than Ballard and alese.

He doesn't even make the bench and yet a couple of posters think that losing him is one of the worst things to happen to the club. Just cos he was poty. Danny Collins was twice poty.
Clarke and Roberts were bought way before we sold Gooch, your argument was we signed better players since he left we haven’t.
Don’t agree on Alese being a good c/h yet either has potential but Batth was excellent last year, so no reason he wouldn’t have been again this season.
Why do you think TM was peed off with our club in the end, the model that’s why.
Sell players who have no value, even if it’s means the team won’t be as strong.

Clarke and Roberts were bought way before we sold Gooch, your argument was we signed better players since he left we haven’t.
Don’t agree on Alese being a good c/h yet either has potential but Batth was excellent last year, so no reason he wouldn’t have been again this season.
Why do you think TM was peed off with our club in the end, the model that’s why.
Sell players who have no value, even if it’s means the team won’t be as strong.
I didn't have an argument. You came on raging and said who 'have we signed better than Gooch?' nowt to do with since he left. Why since he left ? Why would you buy replacements for players AFTER they leave ? Good DOF you'd be! Football genius

Gooch wasn't going to get in the team as we have better wingers than him and better right backs.
Batth wouldn't be anywhere near our starting 11. He wouldn't make the bench

TMs influence bought Dack. AN was peed off with the model and look at the players he's brought in at Stoke.
If left to their devices we could have a team full of Dacks, a team like Stokes.
Yet we have one of the youngest most exciting teams since I've supported SAFC and youre raging about it and wanting Batth or some other old slow plodder at CH alongside Gooch with Dack upfront.

You have to be on a wind up or so blinkered cos of the bcb shite that you have now decided to be angry at everything

but Batth was excellent last year, so no reason he wouldn’t have been again this season.
Apart from he picked up an injury last year that he’s seemingly never got back up to speed from.

He looked sluggish and off the pace in pre-season and in the cup game. He’s gone to Norwich and hardly played there either.

Apart from he picked up an injury last year that he’s seemingly never got back up to speed from.

He looked sluggish and off the pace in pre-season and in the cup game. He’s gone to Norwich and hardly played there either.
He knows
Everyone knows
When people start getting angry cos we've sold Gooch and batth then objectivity has gone out the window
There are lots of things to criticise this regime for , but the vast majority of our transfer dealings isn't one of them

He knows
Everyone knows
When people start getting angry cos we've sold Gooch and batth then objectivity has gone out the window
There are lots of things to criticise this regime for , but the vast majority of our transfer dealings isn't one of them
I’d get it if they’d gone elsewhere and done better but they haven’t. For the record I also really liked them and am grateful for what they did for our club, but we needed to move on.

Good news Mrs Jones
The tumour has shrunk after those changes we made but make no mistake you'll still die
Why do you say that doctor ?
Just how I like to approach stuff Mrs Jones

Back