(THE CHRISTMAS THREAD) Santy/Santa/parties etc

when and where is yours ?

ours fri 7th , newcastle , bit to eat late afternoon then pubs afterwards, someone always ends up hammered and cryin, one lad never allowed to stop out as seriously under thumb, another is a classic love rat and trying it on with the women all the bastard time, plus side is work foots most of the bill , gotta have your whits about you though as one drink away from a loada regrets the next mornin , always one with the mobile phone out all the time videoin/takin photos to show round work the following week...twat

may have couple beers Black eye friday after work also
Which ones Lee :D

Mine's tomorrow night. I'm in 2 minds about getting the last train home or staying out & almost certainly doing something embarrassing or saying something stupid or offensive to a colleague.

Right now, the 1st option is winning but that will probably change after a few pints tomorrow night. :rolleyes:

Which ones Lee :D
when and where is yours ?

ours fri 7th , newcastle , bit to eat late afternoon then pubs afterwards, someone always ends up hammered and cryin, one lad never allowed to stop out as seriously under thumb, another is a classic love rat and trying it on with the women all the bastard time, plus side is work foots most of the bill , gotta have your whits about you though as one drink away from a loada regrets the next mornin , always one with the mobile phone out all the time videoin/takin photos to show round work the following week...twat

may have couple beers Black eye friday after work also
Ours is virtually same as yours but on black eye Friday sadly

At my last place there were at least three or four 'rememberers' who waited until the second week of January to bring up random shite from the Christmas party while we're all sitting about having lunch or whatever.

Absolute f***ing snakes they were. They'd do it after the summer party an'all.

I despise those type of bastards.

At my last place there were at least three or four 'rememberers' who waited until the second week of January to bring up random shite from the Christmas party while we're all sitting about having lunch or whatever.

Absolute f***ing snakes they were. They'd do it after the summer party an'all.

I still get shite quoted about what I did at the works Christmas parties from twenty years ago whenever I bump into some of my old workmates and half of it never even happened!

I still get shite quoted about what I did at the works Christmas parties from twenty years ago whenever I bump into some of my old workmates and half of it never even happened!
nobody likes to see a grown waving get his cock about at xmas parties mate

Our teams night out tomorrow.
Mates night out with the lads from work on the 21st.
Whole company X-mas doo is in January at the Baltic or Civic normally.

I despise those type of bastards.

They'd stay sober because they were tight as fuck or were scared of acting themselves.

The worst part is they'd make stuff up as well to fuel the fire. Like saying "oh well apparently such-and-such went back to his at around 1am" and it would transpire they'd simply left at the same time and got separate taxis home.

Sad bastards.

Aye, that old chestnut as well.

There's a photo knocking about of me with one of my old work mates in a headlock and 2 years later that's become "here remember when you and Nathan had a fight at the Christmas party?"

Nope. :lol:

Aye, that old chestnut as well.

There's a photo knocking about of me with one of my old work mates in a headlock and 2 years later that's become "here remember when you and Nathan had a fight at the Christmas party?"

Nope. :lol:

:lol:

It’s stuff like getting flung out of the restaurant for being caught smoking dope in the bogs or being caught down the back lane with some random office bird for me like. None of which actually happened by the way...

:lol:

It’s stuff like getting flung out of the restaurant for being caught smoking dope in the bogs or being caught down the back lane with some random office bird for me like. None of which actually happened by the way...

Imagine going to the bogs in a restaurant for a spliff. :lol:

Back