(THE CHRISTMAS THREAD) Santy/Santa/parties etc

when and where is yours ?

ours fri 7th , newcastle , bit to eat late afternoon then pubs afterwards, someone always ends up hammered and cryin, one lad never allowed to stop out as seriously under thumb, another is a classic love rat and trying it on with the women all the bastard time, plus side is work foots most of the bill , gotta have your whits about you though as one drink away from a loada regrets the next mornin , always one with the mobile phone out all the time videoin/takin photos to show round work the following week...twat

may have couple beers Black eye friday after work also

Friday 14th.
I'm not going. I can cope with going out for a "Pay Day Lunch" as it's pretty low key, but I have no desire to go on a Christmas Do with my colleagues.
I can't get drunk because most of them don't drink so bugger that.

free bar, big buffet scran, somewhere on Newcastle Quayside, Friday 14th, probably finish early.

perfect timing, as my last day there will be the following Friday!

We were told we had a budget of £125 per person to entertain us lot and a few clients. They asked us to find some zany/fun experiences to do around London, and we'd pretty much decided on going to a place called The Ginstitute, where you go and learn how to make gin and that and drink the fruits of your labour. I wasn't wild on the idea like but was happy to go along with it.

Since then it's gone from 'definitely doing that' to 'we're not taking the clients out any more so there's no point, we'll just have a few drinks in the office', which would be fine (if not a bit miserable) but for the fact that we f***ing work from home.

It's now become a point of discussion for the company meeting next week. Apparently the two bosses are pricing up how much it'll cost to take us all to a local restaurant, which will no doubt be terrible.

I've spoken to the two lasses I get on with and said the three of us will just go out and get pissed together in East London and they are game.

Sat 8th in Newcastle

2pm start
Scran at 5 (Xmas parmo)
Ructions
Last metro home

see you on last metro , im through sat 8th also

we'll just have a few drinks in the office', which would be fine (if not a bit miserable) but for the fact that we f***ing work from home.
:lol::lol:

I've spoken to the two lasses I get on with and said the three of us will just go out and get pissed together in East London and they are game.
@tunstall birdman

when and where is yours ?

ours fri 7th , newcastle , bit to eat late afternoon then pubs afterwards, someone always ends up hammered and cryin, one lad never allowed to stop out as seriously under thumb, another is a classic love rat and trying it on with the women all the bastard time, plus side is work foots most of the bill , gotta have your whits about you though as one drink away from a loada regrets the next mornin , always one with the mobile phone out all the time videoin/takin photos to show round work the following week...twat

may have couple beers Black eye friday after work also

Sounds pretty much like the annual Christmas night out at the first place I ever worked. Everyone copping off with each other, the sadsacks being picked up by their lass about 10pm and people having to much to drink and telling everyone that they love them. Actually reading that back they were class :D

Job 1: 20th December - Thai restaurant, drink on arrival, wine on table. Probably not going.

Job 2: 27th December - Comedy club. Karaoke. Mega piss up and general free for all. Will be going.

Sounds pretty much like the annual Christmas night out at the first place I ever worked. Everyone copping off with each other, the sadsacks being picked up by their lass about 10pm and people having to much to drink and telling everyone that they love them. Actually reading that back they were class :D

At my last place there were at least three or four 'rememberers' who waited until the second week of January to bring up random shite from the Christmas party while we're all sitting about having lunch or whatever.

Absolute f***ing snakes they were. They'd do it after the summer party an'all.

Back