The Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY f***ing LETTER OF THE ALPHABET HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING RIGHT THAN f***ing "PASS"

It's unbelievable. I actually get quite a lot of the questions right. Not because I know the answer, but because the guesses I make seem to be the most obvious.

There was one on the same programme earlier, she was on £7000, so was a handy player & she was asked what actress was something with the name Audrey in it, named after.

"KIM BASINGER"!

Now, it was a ridiculous guess to what I thought was a fairly easy one to guess, but at least she didn't say "Pass".

Last edited:

It's unbelievable. I actually get quite a lot of the questions right. Not because I know the answer, but because the guesses I make seem to be the most obvious.

There was one on the same programme earlier, she was on £7000, so was a handy player & she was asked what actress was something with the name Audrey in it, named after.

"KIM BASINGER"!

Now, it was a ridiculous guess to what I thought was a fairly easy one to guess, but at least she didn't say "Pass".

What colour of the rainbow - pass
What Ocean - pass
Which Beatle - pass
Which Bond film - pass

There was a cracker on tipping point yesterday...

Q: Roger Bannister became the first person to run what distance in under 4 minutes?

A: The marathon?

Think that fella went on to win the show as well!

"KIM BASINGER"!

And the ones where you guess just after the first bit of the question, no need to hear the rest as you only know one......

Which radio drama... The Archers
Which Canadian rapper... Drake

Etc etc

There is 100% a specially reserved area in hell for people who take the lower offer, if a family member ever went on that show and took the lower offer I’d disown them and also take a dump on their bed

I find I'm growing into this show the more and more I see it, all of the Chasers are class to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back