The Chase contestants

Canny money for answering multi-choice questions and hoying discs in a fixed machine. Mind the thought of Ben Shepard touching me is quite off-putting.

I don’t think that you are his type, not to mention that Ben is on Tipping Point rather than the Chase! It’s the lovely Bradley on the Chase.

Hope you're not being pushed past tipping point there...

Today's final 2 in Tipping Point were very cultural

"What was the first name of the Liverpool hairdresser who was educated in the famous 1980 play, later made into a successful film"

Contestant 1, "haven't got a clue, I will have to pass it over"

Contestant 2, "I don't know either, I will go for Harry"

Ben "What would you have gone for?"

Contestant 1 "wow, that's hard, probably Edward Scissorhands"

Today's final 2 in Tipping Point were very cultural

"What was the first name of the Liverpool hairdresser who was educated in the famous 1980 play, later made into a successful film"

Contestant 1, "haven't got a clue, I will have to pass it over"

Contestant 2, "I don't know either, I will go for Harry"

Ben "What would you have gone for?"

Contestant 1 "wow, that's hard, probably Edward Scissorhands"
😆😆😆...some of these gameshow contestants man..

I watched the Aussie version last week with 4 of the thickest fuckers ever to form a team. The chaser got a question wrong and the 4 of them huddled together for the chance of a pushback. They then proceeded to give the exact same answer as the chaser. The host just shook his head and said that's the same thing he said, seemingly much to their surprise, the thick fuckers.

I watched the Aussie version last week with 4 of the thickest fuckers ever to form a team. The chaser got a question wrong and the 4 of them huddled together for the chance of a pushback. They then proceeded to give the exact same answer as the chaser. The host just shook his head and said that's the same thing he said, seemingly much to their surprise, the thick fuckers.
The bloke hosting the Aussie version isn't a patch on Brad mind.

Back