The Chase contestants

You’re not wrong,that’s what having a few beers on an afternoon does to me :oops:

Lol..you'd have fit in well in Tipping Point today mate

The contestants made those on The Chase look like the Mensa elite :)

Today's star on Tipping Point agonized over Africa's highest mountain and said "I've heard of Kilimanjaro" before saying "the other I've heard of is Mont Blanc, so I'm going to go for that"

A lass at work went on it a few years ago, got to the final chase with another bloke and got nowt, took her a few auditions to get on it.

Now I know I am incorrect , attention seeking and indeed an arsehole but I have made an unsubstantiated observation that whenever someone makes out that their job is super important or made to sound unique they are nearly always very poor at answering questions. Oh and students too, they are generally poor.
I remember a women who had a masters in Chemistry struggled on all her questions and got caught in the end. Some people can be very knowledgable on a particular topic, but lack knowledge on everything else.

It is also down to sheer luck of what questions you get as well.

I don't know why but it bugs the tits off me when the contestant says "I'm a retired civil servant, Bradley" or "I'm a retired accountant, Bradley", or retired whatever. What happens if you've had loads of jobs ... just pick the best one? You're not retired anything ... you are just retired. End of. Retired.

Rant over :lol:

Wasn’t @Royston Vasey on The Chase?

put blocks underneath his seat so he could see over the top apparently.
I don't know why but it bugs the tits off me when the contestant says "I'm a retired civil servant, Bradley" or "I'm a retired accountant, Bradley", or retired whatever. What happens if you've had loads of jobs ... just pick the best one? You're not retired anything ... you are just retired. End of. Retired.

Not as bad as when they get introduced at the start of the show , the BW asks the contestant where are they from and what do you do ?

They've just f***ing told you man 😠

Last edited:

'I'm a retired pot boy Bradley'

Now I know I am incorrect , attention seeking and indeed an arsehole but I have made an unsubstantiated observation that whenever someone makes out that their job is super important or made to sound unique they are nearly always very poor at answering questions. Oh and students too, they are generally poor.
Need to get out more you

Back