The cancer is back. It felt like it was never really away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry to hear the news, although your attitude is always inspiring for me. Hope you have a good few days with your daughter. Keep fighting

Sorry to hear that. Your posts have been inspirational. I don’t know you from Adam but zi have followed every word you have written with every emotion you could imagine.

You really ought to note all this down in a book.

Horrible news. But you are an inspiration to others. Have a wonderful time with your daughter and never give up the Fight. X

Ive been fearing and dreading this installment ....I bet there has not been a day pass when this has not been in the back of your mind Foggy.

In my heart of heart's I agree whole heartedly of your decision to opt for the hopefully less painful option and maybe a better quality of time with your daughter and loved ones.
Always remember we are all here for you, so vent as much as you want marra. Wishing you plenty of quality time with the apple of your eye and that you make the graduation and subsequently her day as well as yours.

Last edited:
Aw ffs foggy, it just got dusty over here.

Post as much attention seeking bellendery as you want mate. I can't say more than has already been said. Dig deep, remember your targets and get windmilling again

Ive been fearing and dreading this installment ....I bet there has not been a day pass when this has not been in the back of your mind Foggy.

In my heart of heart's I agree whole heartedly of your decision to opt for the hopefully less painful option and maybe a better quality of time with your daughter and loved ones.
Always remember we are all here for you, so vent as much as you want marra. Wishing you plenty of quality time with the apple of your eye and that you make the graduation and subsequently her day as well as yours.
What he said. Best of luck Foggy lad, hoping you can stay strong and enjoy the graduation.

The Nairn is going to be the proudest lass on earth having you as her Da. Whether you’re at the Graduation in body or Spirit you’ve done her proud.
Keep on keeping on,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back