The Bungalow Cafe?

Ha we can’t get over it, the staff are lovely in there, so it’s a shame. Penshaw tearooms have one of the best breakfast, think it’s about a tenner our go to now combined with a visit to the butchers. He has it right, using produce that can be bought on site to take home and good quality to boot.

This.

Bakery on site too with great cakes & pies but it is pricey.

Seen the orange Aston Martin that the bungalow cafe owners allegedly own today..very nice..also a yellow one with 'Kez' on the registration plate.

I've never heard bacon used as a name for that...whether that story is true or not( and I suspect it's not)
Doubt it. More likely the bacon order had already gone in when asking for extra bacon.
I'd never heard that term. I doubt some young lasses working in the bungalow cafe are au fait with prison slang (had to look it up).

Ha we can’t get over it, the staff are lovely in there, so it’s a shame. Penshaw tearooms have one of the best breakfast, think it’s about a tenner our go to now combined with a visit to the butchers. He has it right, using produce that can be bought on site to take home and good quality to boot.
Try the coxgreen old schoolhouse if you're over that way - it's superb

Back