The Bungalow Cafe?

I drove past the other day and there was a ferrari (think it was a ferrari) parked up outside with a personalised plate something like CAFE 12. Wonder if that was the owner if so must be doing alright.

I drove past the other day and there was a ferrari (think it was a ferrari) parked up outside with a personalised plate something like CAFE 12. Wonder if that was the owner if so must be doing alright.
It’s an Aston Martin and presume it’s the owners, must have a few fingers in a few pies as can’t imagine a greasy spoon affording a motor like that.

The Good Apple Vegan Breakfast is my shout. I understand that I exclude myself from 99% of the breakfasts available but i'd still have the Good Apple vegan brekkie high up the list. Lovely stuff

In my 61 years I can't remember having a sitty down breakfast in my own town .
What's the crack ? Are we talking the odd weekend here ? Can you or your other not cook ? Maybe being a youngun in your flat ,having a skinful and heading for one the morning after ? But I never did that either .
I've grabbed the odd McD effort on my way to work

In my 61 years I can't remember having a sitty down breakfast in my own town .
What's the crack ? Are we talking the odd weekend here ? Can you or your other not cook ? Maybe being a youngun in your flat ,having a skinful and heading for one the morning after ? But I never did that either .
I've grabbed the odd McD effort on my way to work

Why eat out when you can cook :lol:

Love their food but my god, have you seen the latest prices?! Full English is £12. A jacket potato and beans.... £9.50!!! 😱
Yep, can definitely see the difference. We normally frequent it weekly, £11.00 for a panini and we didn’t get anything with it. Very noticeable in recent weeks you could get a table no problem, people obviously going elsewhere.

Back