The Big Narstie Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll happily admit I didn't get it, but he's got his own telly show so hes done something that others must appreciatea and people were laughing ... Though I'm not sure half of them knew why.

What is there to get?

He's a black bloke who's grown up on London council estates and still acts himself whenever he's had any TV appearances before his own show, speaking in watered down Patois etc. A lot of it will probably only appeal to people who have lived or grown up around areas similar to him

I watch 10 minutes last week completely at a loss to how this is classed as entertainment. Saw some of last nights as it was on after the Last Leg, and couldn’t be arsed to stretch for the remote to turn over.

That fat mess is a funny as bad aids.

I was flicking channels the other week and saw him on that "Celebrity" Crystal Maze. He's so f***ing unfit that he broke out in a sweat reading the script.

Edit: oh, and thick as fuck as well. He obviously couldn't do the physical challenges, so did a mental one. He was given a few verbal riddles (I think it's Adam Buxton who plays the role) and despite actually being given the answers, the daft fuck still struggled.

Last edited:
I was flicking channels the other week and saw him on that "Celebrity" Crystal Maze. He's so f***ing unfit that he broke out in a sweat reading the script.

Edit: oh, and thick as fuck as well. He obviously couldn't do the physical challenges, so did a mental one. He was given a few verbal riddles (I think it's Adam Buxton who plays the role) and despite actually being given the answers, the daft fuck still struggled.
I noticed this as well. It was embarrassing for him, but he just shrugged it off by swearing that they had to bleep out, despite being reminded it was a family show.

I wish I still was. From what I saw last night, he sits there, sweating, looking like me may peg out at any time and his mate does all the work.
They had David Schwimmer on last night who seemed even more bemused than I was and some grime act who I literally had to put the telly subtitles on understand. This, along with the awkward silences made for something I won't be watching again.

Braaapp

I just watched it on the strength of this post. It's awful beyond belief. Big Narstie is just in the way throughout.

I'm absolutely mortified for everyone involved.

The SMB dads not getting a show aimed at black youths from council estates in London. Well I never. :lol:
Well we all got Desmond's. A show about a black family from Guyana who moved to England to raise their kids in London. It was one of the most popular shows on TV and one of the greatest British sitcoms of all time.

Big Narsite is just shite.

That's the thing, I've watched it twice now and the guests were great and the other guy is pretty good at linking the show together, but then that fat fuck gets involved and everything turns to shit.

Embarrassing
Mo Gilligan is his name I think? I feel sorry for him as he's seems to be alright at his job.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTR
Well we all got Desmond's. A show about a black family from Guyana who moved to England to raise their kids in London. It was one of the most popular shows on TV and one of the greatest British sitcoms of all time.

Big Narsite is just shite.

Mo Gilligan is his name I think? I feel sorry for him as he's seems to be alright at his job.

He was desperately trying to keep it together. Otherwise, it would have been everyone sat in silence and Big Narstie just sitting, mopping his brow constantly.

The SMB dads not getting a show aimed at black youths from council estates in London. Well I never. :lol:
Are you saying you have to be from a council estate to see it as viewable? :lol:
What do you like about it? I wouldn't say there's a mystery to get: I think it's veritably honking.

This from a hip hop, grime, liker, too.

Are you saying you have to be from a council estate to see it as viewable? :lol:
What do you like about it? I wouldn't say there's a mystery to get: I think it's veritably honking.

This from a hip hop, grime, liker, too.

Haven't seen a single second of it, but I know who they both are and it evidently isn't aimed at white working class, middle aged blokes from the north east.

Same way their target audience will think Bob Mortimer is the least funny bloke on planet earth.

Watched a clip of him on Youtube and in the words of the great Alan Partridge, sorry that's just a noise.

Hello stranger. You can’t just march in here after all these years posting about Big narstie at daft oclock and expect to get away with it.
Of course I can man, I nearly owned this place ... sadly the coup was uncovered and the clique disbanded, but now I'm getting them back together.

The trouble is, we don't want the thing any more.

Haven't seen a single second of it, but I know who they both are and it evidently isn't aimed at white working class, middle aged blokes from the north east.

Same way their target audience will think Bob Mortimer is the least funny bloke on planet earth.
Yeah just look at the guests. Rylan Clark, Ed Sheeran and David Schwimmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back