The Big Narstie Show

Was on the same plane as me daughter a few weeks ago. I didn't have a clue who she was on about when she said it (and I still haven't tbf).

Watching him waddle about like a fat mess with no brain on the Crystal Maze a few weeks ago was vaguely entertaining. In the same way a freak show at a fairground might be.

He's sound.

I wouldn't expect many on here to 'get him' and the show is cheesy at times, but he's doing well for himself.

He's sound.

I wouldn't expect many on here to 'get him' and the show is cheesy at times, but he's doing well for himself.
I'll happily admit I didn't get it, but he's got his own telly show so hes done something that others must appreciatea and people were laughing ... Though I'm not sure half of them knew why.

What is there to get?

I had to google it as have to say i have never heard of it. He is described as..........
"Grime legend and social media sensation Big Narstie"
I must admit i am still in the dark!

I had to google it as have to say i have never heard of it. He is described as..........
"Grime legend and social media sensation Big Narstie"
I must admit i am still in the dark!

I wish I still was. From what I saw last night, he sits there, sweating, looking like me may peg out at any time and his mate does all the work.
They had David Schwimmer on last night who seemed even more bemused than I was and some grime act who I literally had to put the telly subtitles on understand. This, along with the awkward silences made for something I won't be watching again.

Braaapp

I wish I still was. From what I saw last night, he sits there, sweating, looking like me may peg out at any time and his mate does all the work.
They had David Schwimmer on last night who seemed even more bemused than I was and some grime act who I literally had to put the telly subtitles on understand. This, along with the awkward silences made for something I won't be watching again.

Braaapp

Unfortunately i have just listened to 2 minutes of "grime" via YouTube. Not an experience i would wish to repeat any time soon.

I can only assume achieving legendary status in this genre is far from difficult.

Back