The Best Best of/greatest hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Campbell - 20 Golden Greats
INXS - The Greatest Hits
Queen - The Platinum Collection
Erasure - Pop 20
Toy Dolls - The History 1979 - 1996

Not a piece of work you could actually call a greatest hits as i doubt in pop or even in music culture there are no big hits... this piece of work by Sufjan Stevens is a masterpiece. Its we worth reading this Review from Pitchfork below

on the background behind his masterpiece of an Album as well as watching the Movie of the actual Concert.

I dont know why but i seem to get more emotional with every play or viewing of Carrie and Lowell but having to witness my mother 80 slowly disappear in front of me with Alziemers doesn't help.. but its actually good to cry like John Peel confessed to doing with ever play of Teenage Kicks

Not a piece of work you could actually call a greatest hits as i doubt in pop or even in music culture there are no big hits... this piece of work by Sufjan Stevens is a masterpiece. Its we worth reading this Review from Pitchfork below

on the background behind his masterpiece of an Album as well as watching the Movie of the actual Concert.

I dont know why but i seem to get more emotional with every play or viewing of Carrie and Lowell but having to witness my mother 80 slowly disappear in front of me with Alziemers doesn't help.. but its actually good to cry like John Peel confessed to doing with ever play of Teenage Kicks
Great album but 'Seven Swans' is even better.

Queen - greatest hits vol
Eurgh

It's not a greatest hits that's why (greatest hits is songs from a number of different albums hoyed together). It's just a class album.

Last edited:

I'm in the same boat with the disappearing mam. Have a listen to Eels, My Selective Memory. Have a few onions to chop at the ready

I'm in the same boat with the disappearing mam. Have a listen to Eels, My Selective Memory. Have a few onions to chop at the ready
Big fan of Eels myself and know the track well mate... and yes it makes me well up too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back