The Bear

I know there’s other ways, but why the fuck do we have to wait a til a month after the US get it? Ridiculous. Reviews for the second season have been fantastic, can’t wait.

Watching season 2 now, too much chat on twitter about it to be able to wait til July 17th, blasted through season two, and holy shit it’s as good as if not bette than season one.. loads of fantastic actors popping up in it as well

No Claire. It's bound to be good

Agreed

The call backs in the last episode in season 2 with episode 7 in season one 🤌🏻

-The one take
-Syd and Richie working together rather than bickering on
- “ok Richie drive” after the bickering in the car

-Syd keeping her cool and recovering the situation while Carmy is stuck in the fridge complete 360 when she loses it and quits and he has to recover it​

Last edited:
Really good…liked his girlfriend a lot.
Loved Jimmy’s transformation, even if unlikely after just a week in a top restaurant
Meant Ritchie

Last edited:
I’ve just signed up to Disney purely from this thread. Still haven’t got to it yet, I’m on some LA lakers thing. Not complaining at all. Nearly stayed off the drink tonight cos have so much to watch. Supposed to rain tomorrow anyways.

I’ve just signed up to Disney purely from this thread. Still haven’t got to it yet, I’m on some LA lakers thing. Not complaining at all. Nearly stayed off the drink tonight cos have so much to watch. Supposed to rain tomorrow anyways.
Hammered both series since Sunday mate. It’s that good. Be wary some episodes are double the length!

Back