The bar is open what you avin?

Me dad used to drink “half and half” - half Exhibition and half Scotch - for years and loved it. He now has to drink John Smiths but it never quite hits the spot.

In all the years I’ve been drinking I’ve never known anyone else drink half and half.

Me dad used to drink “half and half” - half Exhibition and half Scotch - for years and loved it. He now has to drink John Smiths but it never quite hits the spot.

In all the years I’ve been drinking I’ve never known anyone else drink half and half.
I used to have the odd pint of it in the Victoria Gardens. Was a nice pint.

Fcking knacker must be having all his teeth out. Still not open. I could have knocked them all out for him would have taken less time. Going back to Josephs for a few more

Fcking knacker must be having all his teeth out. Still not open. I could have knocked them all out for him would have taken less time. Going back to Josephs for a few more
Oi yay man ya barred remember

Reet I'm just back from my root canal filling so the bar is open once more. Might need to shut early tonight as I'm getting the sleeper down to that there London and will need to leave about half 10.

Had a crap past 10 days or so after making a bit of an arse of things at work and got tomorrow off so thought bollards to it and gonna have a beer or 6.

So what you having, I'll get them in and what's your reason for having a bevvie on a weekday night.

Ps. the drink won't solve stuff brigade need not post here this is purely for us enjoying and that's the key word enjoying a pint.
Been paying £6 a pint in Newcastle Airport. Just landed in Los for a week in the sun.

Was popular at The Grange circa 1972. Also a Black and Tan - half and half stout and ale.

Back