The Bake Off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love cooking competitions but for some reason I hate this. Not a fan of cake and that so maybe it’s that. Cakes are more for bairns and women who are upset I think.

It isn't about cake or baking.
Anar but bread is hardly exciting to watch. Remember seeing it was £40 before to go and watch Paul Hollywood make a couple of loaves at the arena a few year back :lol:

Surely an oven would be better?
Looks like shotgun is f***ing up his asparagus mind

A sentence I never thought I'd read on a football supporters messageboard.

Last edited:
Life's eternal struggle, comradeship, overcoming the odds, very poor jokes, fit lasses, ordinary middle aged women being portrayed as interesting, charming people, just sheer bloody niceness, the scenery.

It is all of life. Everything but the cake. (Great band)
Sounds like emmerdale. I only watch cooking shows to pick up ideas. Not interested in cake as I rarely have to comfort hysterical women

Life's eternal struggle, comradeship, overcoming the odds, very poor jokes, fit lasses, ordinary middle aged women being portrayed as interesting, charming people, just sheer bloody niceness, the scenery.

It is all of life. Everything but the cake. (Great band)

Also, squirrels with massive testicles (which may count as scenery?).

Sounds like emmerdale. I only watch cooking shows to pick up ideas. Not interested in cake as I rarely have to comfort hysterical women

I haven't seen Emmerdale for many many years. Bake Off is shite now as well, daughter not at home and the two side kicks are rubbish.

I never watch cooking programmes. Youtube is much easier.

I haven't seen Emmerdale for many many years. Bake Off is shite now as well, daughter not at home and the two side kicks are rubbish.

I never watch cooking programmes. Youtube is much easier.
Still really popular. Nowt against it but just not for me. Do follow some great cooks on YouTube like.
How often?
Used to work in an office with 6 other women that hated one another. Must have been 4 year ago so then maybe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back