The average man is now a bit of a fatty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 16.5 clem at my biggest and I'm 6.3, I was fat.

Nee way you can be 16 clem, 6ft 1 and 34 inch waist. I'm 12.5 stone and a 34 inch waist.
I'm 6'2" 15.5 stone and have a 34 waist

About the same for me anarl. I'm still carrying too much weight around the stomach from boozing like. :lol: It's shameful but certainly worth every single sit. Got back into the habit of running every day but I've manged to give myself a stress fracture of my foot so I'm out of action for a bit. Typing this while pissed anarl, you just cannot beat a day on the drink in the sun. :cool:

Logon or register to see this image

Some right fatties on here mind.

It is like, only fat lads disagree.
Well I train 5 days a week and have a resting pulse rate in low 50s. Nee way am I obese but pretty sure by BMI guide I would be. So would David Haye as well, oh and Anthony Joshua and klitscko! Complete load of shite!

Well I train 5 days a week and have a resting pulse rate in low 50s. Nee way am I obese but pretty sure by BMI guide I would be. So would David Haye as well, oh and Anthony Joshua and klitscko! Complete load of shite!

Wey aye exactly, you and your boxing mates are not the normal bloke on the street though are you. BMI works for the majority of the population who don't smash the gym or have physical/mental issues that stop them being 'average'.

Wey aye exactly, you and your boxing mates are not the normal bloke on the street though are you. BMI works for the majority of the population who don't smash the gym or have physical/mental issues that stop them being 'average'.
I think it's a lazy way of bracketing people. You can tell a fat fucka when you see one, don't need a bmi scale to tell you that.

I think it's a lazy way of bracketing people. You can tell a fat fucka when you see one, don't need a bmi scale to tell you that.

It's a way of informing people that being fat isn't healthy. It can be the wake up call some people need.

I agree though, if you look down and think you're putting on a bit of weight then you should be getting out there and sorting it out. Amazes me that people are happy to walk around being an absolute clip.

I find what people class as "normal" is actually fat/overweight. The human body is supposed to be lean.

All except the first three here are fatties, and it wouldn't take much by the looks of it for no. 3 to be one.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
It's a way of informing people that being fat isn't healthy. It can be the wake up call some people need.

I agree though, if you look down and think you're putting on a bit of weight then you should be getting out there and sorting it out. Amazes me that people are happy to walk around being an absolute clip.
The amount of people who have zero pride in their appearance is staggering. We all know that there are medical issues surrounding some people being overweight but vast majority of fatties are just lazy gluttons!

It's about 70% in some parts of the country. Hartlepool is up there. Incredible really.
About 65% nationally. Sure the "fat mags" were the only North East authority with a rate lower than the England rate, very close though.

Sunderland was past 70%

5' 11/2"
84 kilos
44 inch chest
32 in waist
Size 10 shoes
Age 49
5k run in 21 mins or less
800 meter swim in 18 mins
13k bike ride in 25 mins

12 bottles of San Miguel in 1 night
That's more important.

How's it ignorant? Unless its medical there's no excuse at all. Stop f***ing eating shit and do some exercise
Arbitrarily deciding that two thirds of adults are all of a suddenly "just lazy gluttons" is ignorant.

BTW, very few people a fat as fuck for medical reasons.

Arbitrarily deciding that two thirds of adults are all of a suddenly "just lazy gluttons" is ignorant.

BTW, very few people a fat as fuck for medical reasons.
I don't subscribe to the BMI index so I'm not saying that at all, I'm saying clearly fat sluvvenly people waddling around are lazy gluttons, how can that be disputed unless there's a medical reason for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back