The average man is now a bit of a fatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody hell I'm doing canny

5'11 12 st 5 and a 34 inch waist....

to think the wife has the nerve to go on about my beer gut
Funny how women can grief you about beer guts....

....but if you comment on their weight!!!:evil:

I'm 15st 10lbs at 5'10" with a 34" waist. Not even close to being what people would consider fat, I'm just not lean. There are massive differences, which is why BMI is bollocks.
This! I'm overweight still after shifting some weight over last year. I've got another stone to shift so I'm in the 13st range. But I've got legs closer to Marco Gabbiadini thanks to me Dads so have never been in the 'average' range'

Logon or register to see this image

A few years ago I had a lot less fat with a 32" waist at most but still 'overweight' simply due to bigger than average leg muscles. If I had legs like this below then I'd be 11st :lol: so I just ignore this BMI shite as it's not for me

I wouldn't look like this but I bet some do, maybe on a smaller scale but don't think they are over weight ;). Even so, if you are fit and feel fit then so fuck what shape you are and what anyone else thinks or what some stupid BMI shite designed for Chinese sized people says ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This! I'm overweight still after shifting some weight over last year. I've got another stone to shift so I'm in the 13st range. But I've got legs closer to Marco Gabbiadini thanks to me Dads so have never been in the 'average' range'

A few years ago I had a lot less fat with a 32" waist at most but still 'overweight' simply due to bigger than average leg muscles.

If I had legs like this then I'd be 11st :lol: so I just ignore this BMI shite as it's not for me. I wouldn't look like this but I bet some do ;)

The bmi scale is misleading and vague at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back