The Apprentice 2024

They all wear scarfs and big coats etc when they are sacked as it’s filmed at the start and the big coats etc stop people saying “had on they’re in different suits to when they were fired”.

More I watch it the more I think it’s decided at the start when they all submit business plans etc.

No way should pie bloke be in the final man.
Must have been half a dozen better than him, had to turn it off as can see the slimy get winning it

Big mistake making it about the business plans. It basically means the best business plan wins and all the tasks are pretty much pointless. The winner/finalists will likely have been chosen before the series begins, provided the candidate isn't a complete fuckwit.

Plus you can predict the kind of tasks that will be on before the series starts.
- shopping list
- interviews
- home shopping channel
- something for kids
- something with an app/ai
- brand something that exists
- something that involves cooking
- corporate away day.

Even the business elements have been dumbed down. Look at the vegan cheese task. In older series they'd have had to have worked out the cost of ingredients and a selling price, then negotiate with the customers.

Can't see me watching the next series. Though I know once the thread on here starts next year I'll relent
First time I've seen it in 10 years. The big kid got me back into it, but I hate watching it to sneer at the loons. Gets duller as they are down to the good candidates usually, but the hopeless Phil has done his best to entertain.
Yeah, Virdi that early seemed odd.
If I was picking teams and Virdi was the only one left, I'd still knock him back.

But when it was about getting a job, the tasks had meaning. It showed the strengths and weaknesses of the candidates, they needed a wide range of skills. The tasks would expose who was good at what, then it becomes about the best all rounder getting to the final

When they made it "Investment in your business" you can bet they'd picked one or two that stood out to make the final regardless. There's no way AS is going to let a crap business plan win at the expense of a good one.

The tasks then just become about finding ways to remove the others while being mildly interesting entertainment.

Aye fair points to be honest. Can't really disagree to be honest, the tasks are too generic lately tbf.

Not sure whether it's budget related but since COVID interacting with the public is pretty non existent and they used to be the better tasks imo.

Back