The Apprentice 2024

A complete and utter fix from day one.

They'll have gone on to Companies House, seen the numbers for Phil's business and realised as soon as anyone with a financial brain gets in there that it was the best bet.

Lost 9 tasks in a row, was a cowardly disgrace on the shopping task, was gifted an extra team member for the last task with the strongest team by far, and should have gone home without question at least 3 times.

The fact he is now in the final is 100% proof that it's manipulated and fixed.

Yet you'll still get some on here saying it's not a fiddle :lol:

Last edited:
A complete and utter fix from day one.

They'll have gone on to Companies House, seen the numbers for Phil's business and realised as soon as anyone with a financial brain gets in there that it was the best bet.

Lost 9 tasks in a row, was a cowardly disgrace on the shopping task, was gifted an extra team member for the last task with the strongest team by far, and should have gone home without question at least 3 times.

The fact he is now in the final is 100% proof that it's manipulated and fixed.

Yet you'll still get some on here saying it's not a fiddle :lol:
I can't have 50% of a profitable, growing dental practice for £250k? Piss off then.

I can have 50% of a business that made nearly half a million quid in a year very recently (while being managed by a simpleton) for £250k? Happy days.

Just me who thinks Maura was a complete narcissist f***ing arsehole. I’m all for fighting your corner, but when she got in that board room she just lied to throw people under the bus. Not little white lies either, outright bollocks.

Phil is a weird one, he keeps losing but he does seem decent, whether it’s the edit he’s getting because of his business plan remains to be seen.

Now believe this to firmly be the case. It’s been edited to highlight him being competent on the verge of going, and now he’s getting a lot of screen time and being made to look good.

Interested to see what the plan is, and will be shocked if he’s not close to, or actually wins the whole thing.

I hate that I spot these edits, sometimes wish I could switch off from them, as it makes it a bit obvious, but it’s been clear for a few weeks now where this is going.

Best candidate along with Paul just not the best business plan.
All the business plans were utter shite. None of the established businesses provided actual numbers. And Paul and Trey were both trying to launch pipe dream businesses without doing any substantive research into industries they knew nothing about.

Flo got crucified for being overly ambitious in her projections, but I'd back her and her business out of the five of them*. Would be easy enough to tell her to scale back and start more slowly.

*unless there was an opportunity to double my investment on day one by investing in a pie man who doesn't understand how money works...

It’s a joke how Phil has made it to the final. Shows it’s an absolute farce, but I’m sure Sugar, Karen & Tim will say some daft spiel like they always seen some potential in Phil personally.

Which is a load of bollocks, he lost near 10 in a row ffs.

Found it admirable that Paul rejected the offer from Sugar like.

Spoiled it the moment it became "Investment in your business" rather than "a high profile job with AS"

When I was an actual salaried job Alan had to pick the best person. Now the person doesn't matter but their business plan does, makes a bit of a mockery of all the tasks

You can even predict the tasks
- buying stuff abroad
- selling tours abroad
- corporate team building day
- making and selling food on a market
- something involving selling a kids product
- selling someone else's product at a trade show
- interviews
Format has never changed, surprised anyone still watches it.

Found it admirable that Paul rejected the offer from Sugar like.

Wasn't really admirable, it was just a crap deal. No-one in their right mind would've gave up 50% of their business for money he didn't really need when it's already successful and arguably you're more qualified.

He never wanted to win imo, hence the 'bad business plan' and was just there for the free advertisement for his own business. Clever move by him imo. Tre was similar imo.

Last edited:
Think this is the last series i'll bother watching.

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to give a sh*t about any of them.

It's run its course now.
I felt like that after last season, but this one has been an improvement imo. Some good people in there, Tre being the highlight for me

I think the contestants are still pretty interesting - its the format that undermines it all.

Big mistake making it about the business plans. It basically means the best business plan wins and all the tasks are pretty much pointless. The winner/finalists will likely have been chosen before the series begins, provided the candidate isn't a complete fuckwit.

Plus you can predict the kind of tasks that will be on before the series starts.
- shopping list
- interviews
- home shopping channel
- something for kids
- something with an app/ai
- brand something that exists
- something that involves cooking
- corporate away day.

Even the business elements have been dumbed down. Look at the vegan cheese task. In older series they'd have had to have worked out the cost of ingredients and a selling price, then negotiate with the customers.

Can't see me watching the next series. Though I know once the thread on here starts next year I'll relent

First series I’ve bailed…after about episode 4.
Didn’t even tune in for interview week. Just thought the tasks became more samey…far too many “ set up and launch a new product. I know ultimately it’s all about that eventually for their proposed venture, just the type that’s been done to death, that and run a corporate/tourist outing or trip.

Didn't realize they film 2 endings and the winner doesn't find out until the same time as us. Tim was on telly earlier in talking about how they do the ending to stop any secrets getting out.

Big mistake making it about the business plans. It basically means the best business plan wins and all the tasks are pretty much pointless. The winner/finalists will likely have been chosen before the series begins, provided the candidate isn't a complete fuckwit.

Plus you can predict the kind of tasks that will be on before the series starts.
- shopping list
- interviews
- home shopping channel
- something for kids
- something with an app/ai
- brand something that exists
- something that involves cooking
- corporate away day.

Even the business elements have been dumbed down. Look at the vegan cheese task. In older series they'd have had to have worked out the cost of ingredients and a selling price, then negotiate with the customers.

Can't see me watching the next series. Though I know once the thread on here starts next year I'll relent
Should go back to what it was previously, winner becomes his apprentice

Back