The Apprentice 2024

They all wear scarfs and big coats etc when they are sacked as it’s filmed at the start and the big coats etc stop people saying “had on they’re in different suits to when they were fired”.

More I watch it the more I think it’s decided at the start when they all submit business plans etc.

No way should pie bloke be in the final man.

Last edited:

Big mistake making it about the business plans. It basically means the best business plan wins and all the tasks are pretty much pointless. The winner/finalists will likely have been chosen before the series begins, provided the candidate isn't a complete fuckwit.
Aye, the fact that one of the finalists lost ten tasks in a row suggests that it's rigged.

No way is he making a shortlist in the real world.
I think the contestants are still pretty interesting - its the format that undermines it all.
The Irish woman and the scouser were the exact opposite of interesting.

A right pair of f*ckwits.

Last edited:
Big mistake making it about the business plans. It basically means the best business plan wins and all the tasks are pretty much pointless. The winner/finalists will likely have been chosen before the series begins, provided the candidate isn't a complete fuckwit.

You'd have completely different contestants though, winning a job isn't the same as running your own business. The second is much much more attractive; Tre, Paul, Phil and Flo would be no-where near that format, mind I don't think Tre and Paul had any interest in winning anyway and were just using it as a platform to promote thereselves.

You'd have completely different contestants though, winning a job isn't the same as running your own business. The second is much much more attractive; Tre, Paul, Phil and Flo would be no-where near that format, mind I don't think Tre and Paul had any interest in winning anyway and were just using it as a platform to promote thereselves.

But when it was about getting a job, the tasks had meaning. It showed the strengths and weaknesses of the candidates, they needed a wide range of skills. The tasks would expose who was good at what, then it becomes about the best all rounder getting to the final

When they made it "Investment in your business" you can bet they'd picked one or two that stood out to make the final regardless. There's no way AS is going to let a crap business plan win at the expense of a good one.

The tasks then just become about finding ways to remove the others while being mildly interesting entertainment.

Back