The Apprentice 2024

Just me who thinks Maura was a complete narcissist f***ing arsehole. I’m all for fighting your corner, but when she got in that board room she just lied to throw people under the bus. Not little white lies either, outright bollocks.

Phil is a weird one, he keeps losing but he does seem decent, whether it’s the edit he’s getting because of his business plan remains to be seen.

How T F itty F has Phil survived?

Because he has a business plan that Lord Sugar likes.

The show went rapidly downhill as soon as it changed to being based on business plans.

Sugar sees them all before the shows kicks off, has the best ones picked out and barring one of the candidate's going up on shitting on his desk during a boardroom, will know who's in the final before the first scene of the series is shot.

Just me who thinks Maura was a complete narcissist f***ing arsehole. I’m all for fighting your corner, but when she got in that board room she just lied to throw people under the bus. Not little white lies either, outright bollocks.
When they were telling her to stop shouting during the tent broadcast all I could think was “she isn’t, that’s her normal voice”

Phil is a weird one, he keeps losing but he does seem decent, whether it’s the edit he’s getting because of his business plan remains to be seen.
I will be nipping in his shop on Saturday. Their pies are decent enough

Phil’s plan must be turning shit into gold
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just watched again on catch up, christ if this lot is the best that the BBC can out in front of the cameras then they might as well pack the show in. I was crying laughing when he said that they had received complaints about the shouting on the shopping channel ffs.

Back