The Apprentice 2024

Just watched the latest episode on catch up. I honestly think Noor is the most inept, self delusional f*ckwit I've seen on any series of the Apprentice. Getting sacked without even being asked to bring anybody back in to the boardroom says everything. How on earth she got through the interview process to be on the show is beyond my comprehension.

Just watched the latest episode on catch up. I honestly think Noor is the most inept, self delusional f*ckwit I've seen on any series of the Apprentice. Getting sacked without even being asked to bring anybody back in to the boardroom says everything. How on earth she got through the interview process to be on the show is beyond my comprehension.
Then managed to last 8 weeks haha. Unbelievable.

She wasn’t even that much of a fuckwit that it made for good telly, she just sat quiet for 7 weeks or whatever it was then PM’d this week and was awful

She did not merit being on there…but that applies to so many of the idiots who appear on it now. She was on for Diversity and Religious reasons without doubt. Shame she was as thick as whale spunk and a nasty streak to go with it.
The Apprentice has run its course.

Winner will be Steve.Or blonde lass with the amazing blue eyes, sorry I’ve forgotten her name.

Last edited:

Back