The Apprentice 2019

I’d have sacked him over his performance the previous week with that shit to he made
The last few weeks, they have been so shit he could have sacked two or even all three, and they would have had no qualms.

I love the vainglorious little monologues they make as the taxi is taking them away, about how they will still achieve greatness in spite of Lord Sugar. None are ever heard of again.

Last edited:
I stopped watching it years ago, but I do know they used to film those scenes of a competitor leaving the programme at an office block by Brentwood rail station, where the Amstrad head office used to be. I guess the cab fare to oblivion didn't cost much more than a tenner.

Lord Sugar clearly likes the cockney barrow boy, as he dodged the bullet again.

He's good viewing, I suppose.

The lass he sacked had been invisible, though.

From the sound of it, if You're Fired, was anything to go by, she was happy to be sacked. She's an accountant and they rarely do well on the show.

I didn't see "You're Fired", but she seemed rather chipper as she left the board room. Had a bit of an air of "Thank Fuck for that" about it.

She was very diplomatic but mentioned strong personalities a lot. Missed her kids as well (although she could have used a couple of the contestants as surrogates).

Just catching up now, Cockney wide boy was lucky not to be fired again
I didn't see "You're Fired", but she seemed rather chipper as she left the board room. Had a bit of an air of "Thank Fuck for that" about it.

Came out of the boardroom all smiles

Last edited:
I like how most brag at how good they are at selling but most of their sales come when they drop the price at the mad rush at the end?

I could be a quality salesman if I was selling flat screen TVs for a tenner. :lol:

Back