The Apprentice 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

They'll have to have a canny sized team if they're able to get people's measurements and design Swimwear for the individual. They'd have to get the order out quickly anarl. Don't see how it works big time.
There's a few people doing it now, i think someone on American Dragon's Den had a suit company that you used your webcam or phone camera, along with some details like height etc. They could make a custom suit for you.

Aging swimwear designer tells younger swimwear designer "Don't tread on my toes!"?

Sian's really very good TBH, just not sure about her product as a big investment.

Aging swimwear designer tells younger swimwear designer "Don't tread on my toes!"?

Sian's really very good TBH, just not sure about her product as a big investment.
I agree. She's investable but she chose badly with her team and the swimwear market is difficult as her product isn't anything special.

See hundreds of these businesses on Facebook. All fighting in same market. Know afew people who've went into that kind of market and bombed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back