The Apprentice 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nut milk is in a massively growing market and is the best idea, she’s canny numb and looks about 35 even tho she’s early 20’s... it’ll go to her cause it has potential, aslong as she doesn’t start a wet t-shirt competition in the pitch she should be ok the dirty bitch.

Justice for dodgy dan

Nut milk is in a massively growing market and is the best idea, she’s canny numb and looks about 35 even tho she’s early 20’s... it’ll go to her cause it has potential, aslong as she doesn’t start a wet t-shirt competition in the pitch she should be ok the dirty bitch.

Excellent lips though

It was better when they just rolled Claude out for the interviews, What the fuck was Sabrina’s business plan, I reckon Camilla wins

You normally get a feeling as the interviews progress as to who might have a chance. With this 5, they were all pitiful and this was reinforced throughout the interviews.

I am amazed that Sian or Camilla got to this stage never mind the interview stage. But they needed 2 in the final. Didn’t he pick two last year? Entitles him to a ‘nah, neither of you’ at the end of the final.

I'm quite looking forward to the final to see how inappropriate Camilla's nut milk (*vomits in mouth*) marketing gets. Because she's not one for learning for her mistakes in that regard, is she?

Task: "I've got a great idea! Instead of having stewardesses, let's have... **tries to do a drumroll, Claude does an eyeroll** ... prostitutes!" **Whoops of joy from the Canadian**
Boardroom: **Looks puzzled that anyone thinks there is anything wrong with it.**

Task: "Right, we need this to be cheeeeky. We need a cheeeeky name and a cheeeeky brand to go with our cheeeeky idea... How about, you'll love this Daniel, how about... **does an actual drumroll with her fingers** ... 'Harvey Weinstein's Christmas Chocopests'? ** Whoops of joy from Daniel. **
Boardroom: "We were trying to go for the cheeeeky side of sex pest. It's cheeeeky. Naughty but nice. Cheeeeky but cheeeerful. Cheeeeky. Cheeeeky cheeeeky cheeeeky.
Suralan: STOP. SAYING. CHEEEEKY.

Business plan: "Will Suralan like my business plan? Will Claude give me a hard time? Will I finish my business plan in time? Will they think it is professional enough? More importantly, without the internet and all its glory, where will I get a picture of spunk encrusted lips at 2am?" **Whoops of joy from mirror Camilla.**
Interviewers: *Facepalm*
Suralan: Fuck it, whatever. The BBC will be paying for this one.

Can't believe Camilla's only been extracting nut milk for three months in what looked to be her mam and dad's kitchen.

I read somewhere Sian was asked to go on by producers to provide a bit glamour, she's been knocking about on Instagram with reality stars a while now.

It's a sham tbf. Slut Milk set to win.

Got to say Sian's business model isn't very good. You see a load of these businesses on Facebook all competing for the same spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back