The Apprentice 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week was shocking. The whole series has been bad. Bringing back people because he wasnt happy with the decision? He changes the rules as he goes. Whats the point. They need to replace him and Karen or just bin it off.

How do they actually film it, is it filmed weeks ago ? And all the sacked candidates have too keep it quiet when they have been sacked ?

It’s filmed in the summer, when it’s roasting hot with temperature in the 30’s. It’s clear blue sky’s in London each episode.
What I can’t fathom out though is that when they get peddled and they are shot leaving the office in a taxi, they are all wearing big overcoats and scarves ??

It’s filmed in the summer, when it’s roasting hot with temperature in the 30’s. It’s clear blue sky’s in London each episode.
What I can’t fathom out though is that when they get peddled and they are shot leaving the office in a taxi, they are all wearing big overcoats and scarves ??

All filmed at the start apparently it's so you don't see what they have on

Kurran is set up to win this week's task believe it or not.

They've got to set up their own airline.

His dad, Jimmy Pooni, set up Poo UK, a flight service to Amritsar, India in 2003.

A few calls to his da and he's sitting pretty.

This week was shocking. The whole series has been bad. Bringing back people because he wasnt happy with the decision? He changes the rules as he goes. Whats the point. They need to replace him and Karen or just bin it off.

He’s been doing that for ages - doesn’t happen every week like but just prevents shithouses going through.

I agree , it's been shit. No real characters amongst the simpletons.

All filmed at the start apparently it's so you don't see what they have on
i think thats right, they all film an exit at the start then when they do get the boot they put the same coat on to film inside the taxi moaning why they've been fired.
and for the final they film them all getting "hired" so at the time they dont know who's actually won to stop any spoilers getting out. sugar decides which one to show shortly before it actually airs (months later).

Kurran is set up to win this week's task believe it or not.

They've got to set up their own airline.

His dad, Jimmy Pooni, set up Poo UK, a flight service to Amritsar, India in 2003.

A few calls to his da and he's sitting pretty.

Quite the coincidence, that is.

Call me a sceptic, but I wonder if that's the reason he's been kept in when obviously he should have gone some time ago.

i wonder if tonight's will involve the lasses dressing up in air hostess clobber?

stopping off at ASDA on the way yem to get the wine in for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back