The annual Jools' Annual Hootenanny is crap thread

I thought it was a bit treacherous of Whitehouse sitting with the unfunny boring Jim Moir and not taking Bobby along!
Paul Jones is a master of the blues harmonica btw. 😎
Bob acknowledges that Jim was more the creative genius of the pair and credits him in his autobiography.

I think Bob is a really sad bloke. Like a lot of comedians.

Think Jim Moir/Vic Reeves has other things to do - he apparently is a good artist ?

He has/had his own series on telly on bird painting and has a couple of books published of his art. He also has an inoperable brain tumour which has left him totally deaf in one ear so I would imagine he prefers a fairly quiet lifestyle now.

I know they’re appealing to an older audience as those are the people sat at home on NYE but by Christ it was seriously decrepit. If I ever start enjoying that sort of forced fun I’ll be going for a walk and may be a while.

You know when Christmas is over when Jools Holland makes his yearly appearance on telly.

The presents have been used and the wrapping in the bin, remnants of the Turkey are now half way to the North Sea, party food has been digested and the ringing in the ears from the fireworks has gone and you now have Jools raving about a band you’ve never heard of.

Last edited:
You know when Christmas is over when Jools Holland makes his yearly appearance on telly.

The presents have been used and the wrapping in the bin, remnants of the Turkey are now half way to the North Sea, party food has been digested and the ringing in the ears from the fireworks has gone and you now have Jools raving about a band you’ve never heard of.
More likely a band you are sick of hearing of

Back