The Albion - Ryhope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime place and looks cosy as fuck from outside. I live about 5 minutes away by car and I've never been in. Will definitely go in for food some time.

...and people from Ryhope took other people’s wives for a drink through Durham. Saw a few disappearing sharply when we wandered in pubs through there in the early 80s. Especially the one past the station up the bank somewhere.:lol:
Stone bridge.

Must have driven past this place loads times and always thought was just another run down pub that had seen better days but after reading it had been converted into a restaurant called in last night with the missus (pointless) for bite to eat and was spot on , food very nice , prices pretty low, really cosy inside with big log fire . Give it a try if your southside , well recommended

Any logs in the shitters, mate.

Food is spot on and decent value. Everytime I've been in the place has been absolutely dead like, so they must do a canny trade on parties/sunday dinners to keep things ticking over

They'll do you a takeaway Sunday dinner aswell. Brought my hungover bird one home today.
Dinner was lovely and the ginger cake and custard was exquisite. Bairn got turkey dinner and apple pie and custard. Also exquisite.
Room temperature was exquisite.

Prime place and looks cosy as fuck from outside. I live about 5 minutes away by car and I've never been in. Will definitely go in for food some time.
Good lad , prob better when dark rather than daytime , more cosy with the fire n lighting

Food is spot on and decent value. Everytime I've been in the place has been absolutely dead like, so they must do a canny trade on parties/sunday dinners to keep things ticking over
Aye it’s a shame , with the quality of food should be rammed

A lad from work recommended it to me. Not been yet but have it on my food to do list.
Do it mate then stick a review on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back