The afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

the big question I`m wrestling with is whether to go into the light or not , it may not be what we think it is

Can't recall ever being alive before so can't imagine there's anything after we kick the bucket.
The brains an amazing tool that can go tits up when it's shutting down I'd expect.

Came close to it last year after an operation went tits up, lung collapsed and worried doctors at one point. Saw 7 dimming lights above me, anaesthetic not completely working but aware what was going on. I reasoned that the dimming lights were a metaphor for my vital signs going, everything felt so peaceful, do I just slip away I asked myself?
I heard someone say ' Need to get his family in.'
They weren't setting off from Spain till the next day. No time really for that.
I thought 'Best hang on.'
And I did, But I remember them lights above me.

the big question I`m wrestling with is whether to go into the light or not , it may not be what we think it is
This is what it says " a near death experience " it's still in the living human realm . That feeling of peace and white light will soon run out once you're actually dead and you experience your own revealed karma...boom ya fucker. :eek::eek::lol:

What makes people believe in reincarnation? Was it because somebody told them (yeah right)

Came close to it last year after an operation went tits up, lung collapsed and worried doctors at one point. Saw 7 dimming lights above me, anaesthetic not completely working but aware what was going on. I reasoned that the dimming lights were a metaphor for my vital signs going, everything felt so peaceful, do I just slip away I asked myself?
I heard someone say ' Need to get his family in.'
They weren't setting off from Spain till the next day. No time really for that.
I thought 'Best hang on.'
And I did, But I remember them lights above me.
Were the lights not the ones in the operating theatre? A lot of people become partly conscious during anaesthesia- happened to me returning from the operating theatre after surgery. Some unfortunate buggers feel the entire surgery without being able to make anyone aware.
As has been mentioned previously, the brain is complicated and can go majorly tits up!

Were the lights not the ones in the operating theatre? A lot of people become partly conscious during anaesthesia- happened to me returning from the operating theatre after surgery. Some unfortunate buggers feel the entire surgery without being able to make anyone aware.
As has been mentioned previously, the brain is complicated and can go majorly tits up!

Who knows? It felt a profound experience though, the way the oxygen starved brain started to shut my body down- the sense of peace..

Not necessarily reincarnation, but I do believe yer body is just a vessel and that's the part that dies. The rest of you (soul, energy, lifeforce- whatever you want to call it) doesn't cease. It just becomes part of the 'universe'.
And what makes you believe that? I'm genuinely curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back