The Accountants

Will The Accountants ( proctor and Dodds) as they are know by get this gig full time ?

I’d think not if I’m honest as they are The Regimes eyes and ears and giving them the job is more or less putting them on a long term notice period as the inevitable will happen.
Keep them at a coaching level in my opinion regardless if they win the next 6 games or not.
What do you think?

Tbf Dodds is no different from Sable in terms of experience.

Fresh face and ideas is needed for me. Players are too pally with Dodds for me. They would down tools imo at the first sign of a bad run of form.
any evidence the players are too pally with dodds? most have never heard of him..
Liverpool were very very good when they were appointing from within. We’ve been shit when we’ve tried It. It’s a cheapskates option if a teams struggling.

Never in a million years.

I don’t think he is. Struggling clubs appointing from within isn’t visionary, it’s cheapskatery.
SAFC arent a struggling club..its in the play offs..

Will The Accountants ( proctor and Dodds) as they are know by get this gig full time ?

I’d think not if I’m honest as they are The Regimes eyes and ears and giving them the job is more or less putting them on a long term notice period as the inevitable will happen.
Keep them at a coaching level in my opinion regardless if they win the next 6 games or not.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

any evidence the players are too pally with dodds? most have never heard of him..

SAFC arent a struggling club..its in the play offs..
Liverpool were a successful club when appointing from within. Winning titles left right n centre. SAFC have been almost permanently struggling since WW2 and being in the second division or at the arse end of the first division is struggling.

Liverpool were a successful club when appointing from within. Winning titles left right n centre. SAFC have been almost permanently struggling since WW2 and being in the second division or at the arse end of the first division is struggling.
Struggling since 1957 mate.

Back