The Accountants

Will The Accountants ( proctor and Dodds) as they are know by get this gig full time ?

I’d think not if I’m honest as they are The Regimes eyes and ears and giving them the job is more or less putting them on a long term notice period as the inevitable will happen.
Keep them at a coaching level in my opinion regardless if they win the next 6 games or not.

Will The Accountants ( proctor and Dodds) as they are know by get this gig full time ?

I’d think not if I’m honest as they are The Regimes eyes and ears and giving them the job is more or less putting them on a long term notice period as the inevitable will happen.
Keep them at a coaching level in my opinion regardless if they win the next 6 games or not.
No. The leadership weren’t set on Mowbray when he was getting a tune out of the team so they’re not going to settle for Doddsiola

We may have no other option

After one result :rolleyes:

Back