The 7 court cases we were/are involved in...

No coincidence that this has come around again as a story at transfer window time. Look forward to a further update in January.

I hope your not suggesting the owners are using this as a valid excuse not to sign anyone? Our owners are class though and can't do a f***ing thing wrong in some people's eyes on here!

I think your absolutely spot on mind, the timing of the story is suss as fuck.

I hope your not suggesting the owners are using this as a valid excuse not to sign anyone? Our owners are class though and can't do a f***ing thing wrong in some people's eyes on here!

I think your absolutely spot on mind, the timing of the story is suss as fuck.
why? safc havent paid this money-SD said before ellis has to pick up the tab for this..

also re timing..safc havent put this out..

And that Bridcutt who had one good game- his first

And who was that Argie that signed for big money around the time Julio arrived?
Can’t even recall seeing him play.

Matt Piper was another one. 3 mill plus and never completed a full 90 mins in any of the games he played
Nicolas Medina

Anybody who thinks our owners are crap now need to remember the utter shambles of that Alvarez deal.....Has a club ever in the history of football ended up shelling out over £10 million in transfer fees and wages for a player they never owned?
What’s worse is the incompetent person who dealt with our contracts then was the same person who managed to fuck us over when renewing players contacts after she left ffs

And that Bridcutt who had one good game- his first

And who was that Argie that signed for big money around the time Julio arrived?
Can’t even recall seeing him play.

Matt Piper was another one. 3 mill plus and never completed a full 90 mins in any of the games he played
Medina. Responsible for the smbs finest moment imho ( to the tune of zippity doo dah):

Nicolas Medina superstar
Plays for Sunderland and Argentinaarrh
We think he’s magic we think he’s great
He’s Nicolas Medina he’s Joolios mate.

Many a true word sang in jest. £3:5m to keep Joolios company ffs.

Drumaville appointed an inexperienced manager who got us promoted to the PL in his first attempt. Gave us the biggest lift the club ever had when we were at our lowest.

Murray left us with a fantastic stadium and training facilities. Also appointed Peter Reid and got us to are best finish in 50 years.

Short over saw our longest stay in the top flight since the war. Made the 6 in a row possible and we were 45mins away from winning a major trophy.

I know they made mistake but they gave us some great times. And some of our fans need to remember that too. Donald and co haven't achieved anything yet.
We may have remained in the top flight for a long time under Short but they were horrendous years which ultimately led us to where we are now.

I think Cardiff's Sala transfer could be much could be much more costly than the Alvarez deal.
Bebe at Man Utd. He signed for some Portuguese team for £300k and moved to MUFC £7m a month later.

What that Xisco that the Mags signed?

The problem wasn't how the club was ran but us trying to be smart and going back on a deal. We agreed a deal with Inter that if we stayed up we'd sign. I think the reason it was a loan was we couldn't get a permit deal done in time, a bit like Max Power last season.

All clubs make bad signings but we broke a deal that we had a agreed upon.

Anybody who thinks our owners are crap now need to remember the utter shambles of that Alvarez deal.....Has a club ever in the history of football ended up shelling out over £10 million in transfer fees and wages for a player they never owned?
Tongue in cheek but Rodwell? You might think we owned him but that little shit did whatever he wanted, we never knew where he was half of the time 😂

Paid 3/6 million for a midget who wasn't even the right one. All relative but 3.6 million was a lot of money to us back then and we go no sell on. His wages were canny high too. One of a number of "questionable" signings from that era. Alvarez is looking like the worst deal we've ever done but its not an isolated one. We have a poor history and until our transfer business improves in a big way we'll continue to stuggle at best and at worst go backwards.

Paid 1.8m rising to 2.5m for Nunez and it was the right player and he was a good little player too, just not cut out for English football.

We were apparently misled about the level of football he'd been playing at when watching videos of him and signed him on videos of him allegedly playing in the top tier of Uruguay/Greece (had been on loan in Greece before signing) when it was actually the third.

Saw him play a few times after that for Honduras in Copa America and World Cup qualifiers and he was there star man.

Back