That fella 'Nick' who made the VIP paedo allegations including murdered children...

Also inconsistent in who he told and who he didn't. His wife was clueless about it all until she recognised his silhouette on Panorama.
that's unbelievable. although I can understand him not telling his wife (personal choice) I cannot believe if he had suffered as he said he has, that his wife (a professional observer as in nurse) would surely have noticed a sign or two that something was up

that's unbelievable. although I can understand him not telling his wife (personal choice) I cannot believe if he had suffered as he said he has, that his wife (a professional observer as in nurse) would surely have noticed a sign or two that something was up
He said he was abused from his father but as you say, she's a nurse. The claims of wounds he'd received from torture wouldn't have stood up to an experienced eye. He also claimed to be terrified of water because 'they' had tried to drown him but you can't keep that level of pretence up when you're sunning yourself with the wife and kids.

That Nick was a witness they had judged to be 'consistent in his credibility', something they had on record as being false. The trial showed that he was notably inconsistent with the claims that he made over the years.
There's a clip they keep showing on the news from his interview about him getting poppies pinned to his chest. Obviously I have the benefit of hindsight but it just sounded wrong and out of context with the time it allegedly happened. Alarm bells should have rung straight away.

I don't doubt there are cover ups and whilst I'm no conspiracy theorist, a little bit of me thinks he was a useful idiot allowed to take it so far to discredit anybody else who might think of coming forward with more solid complaints. The likes of Harvey Proctor were expendable short term sacrifices.

Back