That farmer in The Lake District

Weekend warriors? People who walked up a mountain to take part in a remembrance service
I haven’t seen the story but is this to do with the Great Gable service? Did they park in Wasdale?

Think I’ll side with the farmer here (even without knowing the story), too many people park without any consideration or realisation that the lakes is a working place. I’d be pissed off as well, especially with the likes of the three peaks arseholes coming every year and trashing the place.

Lots of people get pissed off about stuff that annoys and inconveniences them. But almost all manage to remain in control and not go fecking mental.
So this is the solution in the same way road rage is, when you cannot control yourselves ?
IF i wasn't at fault, and he'd done that to my car, he'd be getting punctures for a long time into the future. I hope one of those cars belongs to someone who is a bit more crazy than that farmer.

The weekend warriors should have parked up better than they did.
Chelsea tractors on both sides of a narrow road leaving little room for a tractor & trailer to get through.
At the very least ALL of them should have parked up on the grass verge in single file leaving plenty of room for tractors to get passed.

Ha'way the farmer on this one.

Lots of people get pissed off about stuff that annoys and inconveniences them. But almost all manage to remain in control and not go fecking mental.
So this is the solution in the same way road rage is, when you cannot control yourselves ?
IF i wasn't at fault, and he'd done that to my car, he'd be getting punctures for a long time into the future. I hope one of those cars belongs to someone who is a bit more crazy than that farmer.
Aye as You tube shows there's always someone more mental than you

The weekend warriors should have parked up better than they did.
Chelsea tractors on both sides of a narrow road leaving little room for a tractor & trailer to get through.
At the very least ALL of them should have parked up on the grass verge in single file leaving plenty of room for tractors to get passed.

Ha'way the farmer on this one.
30% of Sunderlands streets wouldnt get an Ambulance or a Fire engine down(or a tractor)

I haven’t seen the story but is this to do with the Great Gable service? Did they park in Wasdale?

Think I’ll side with the farmer here (even without knowing the story), too many people park without any consideration or realisation that the lakes is a working place. I’d be pissed off as well, especially with the likes of the three peaks arseholes coming every year and trashing the place.
parked in Seathwaite down Borrowdale. It is a popular place to park and I can understand the frustration of the farmer as parked on both sides with not much of a gap. I would think the event was after years of similar issues as in this case most of the cars would be removed shortly after the service
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/S...mbria-7363f4df-e8e2-4a03-b58c-6a10f8b10df9-ds

parked in Seathwaite down Borrowdale. It is a popular place to park and I can understand the frustration of the farmer as parked on both sides with not much of a gap. I would think the event was after years of similar issues as in this case most of the cars would be removed shortly after the service
http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/S...mbria-7363f4df-e8e2-4a03-b58c-6a10f8b10df9-ds
There's a few great areas for On the day pop up car parks if someone from the council bothered their arses a bit

Thing is this service has been going for years in relatively small numbers, as with anything it gains in popularity and you get self righteous pricks turning up full of importance about their reasons for doing it with little or no regard for their surroundings. If they’re that keen on the lakes and not interested in looking good on Facebook then why didn’t they drive a few hundred yards further up the dead end road to the campsite and offer the owner £20 to park their car for the morning.
Good on the farmer, hope people take notice of this and treat the place with more respect.

Thing is this service has been going for years in relatively small numbers, as with anything it gains in popularity and you get self righteous pricks turning up full of importance about their reasons for doing it with little or no regard for their surroundings. If they’re that keen on the lakes and not interested in looking good on Facebook then why didn’t they drive a few hundred yards further up the dead end road to the campsite and offer the owner £20 to park their car for the morning.
Good on the farmer, hope people take notice of this and treat the place with more respect.
National Trust car park not far away either or road much wider just along from there outside the school that features in the A word on tele atm

Back