That awkward moment when someone asks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
far too many people around like this now, i know of a couple of people doing wedding packages and there pics that iv'e seen to date are very very average indeed.
at the moment i think i know my camera inside out and know what it takes to make a good shot, not all the time but most of the time anyway and i was quite pleased with the wedding i just done but i had no pressure on me and to be honest i shot it for myself as kinda like a challenge i guess, but dont think at the moment i'd take someones cash and take full responsibility for capturing there big day.

You are good at people and you are capable of doing it. I would not bother bullshitting you if you weren't

A little portfolio and maybe separate website and you might even make cash out of it

thanks mate, thats encouraging but i dont think i'm ready for that step yet also not sure i have the personality to boss people around on a wedding day :lol:

thanks mate, thats encouraging but i dont think i'm ready for that step yet also not sure i have the personality to boss people around on a wedding day :lol:

There's more than one way to skin a cat... as well as shouting our photographer took a lot of shots away from the melee .... nice bride shots at her mums house before

Quieter settings where people relax more. It doesn't have to be about big group scenes

In fact you can bash those out in 20 minutes. I would just ignore drunkards who are in the bogs and miss it

Last edited by a moderator:

safety in numbers too. Maybe a couple of shooters?

Gary from work has been talked into doing one (I can't, cos I'm the best man :cool:) I've told him I'll help out where I can. Going to see how it goes...

I was looking at this local outfit..

While the photography could be better, IMHO thier photoshop titling work is very amateurish looking.

It looks like someone has just started to use Photoshop.

http://www.villagephotography.co.uk/index.html

Or am I wrong?

cant stand all that shit, wouldn't dare hand over photos with all that garbage on them, each to there own though as there is obviously people out there who like it enough to pay for it.

now here is a great wedding tog (based in brighton), IHBB will know of her too

http://www.sarareeve.com/weddings

has a great style and has featured in loads of magazines and that recently, good on her i say!

cant stand all that shit, wouldn't dare hand over photos with all that garbage on them, each to there own though as there is obviously people out there who like it enough to pay for it.

now here is a great wedding tog (based in brighton), IHBB will know of her too

http://www.sarareeve.com/weddings

has a great style and has featured in loads of magazines and that recently, good on her i say!

A lot of wedding photographers simply take a snapshot of something to record it in the history books so to speak. Like the average Joe takes holiday snaps that are taken just for the sake of it. (The one I linked)

While others use it as an art form, and really make the pictures pop. (The one you linked)

We are Professional Wedding And Portrait Photographers covering the areas of South Shields, Hebburn, Jarrow,Sunderland, Gateshead, Newcastle, Washington all of Tyne and Wear, Durham and Northumberland

Why did they not just put that at the beginning, instead of putting South Shields, Hebburn, etc etc:roll:

We are Professional Wedding And Portrait Photographers covering the areas of South Shields, Hebburn, Jarrow,Sunderland, Gateshead, Newcastle, Washington all of Tyne and Wear, Durham and Northumberland

Why did they not just put that at the beginning, instead of putting South Shields, Hebburn, etc etc:roll:

I bet it's for SEO reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back