TEST SERIES: New Zealand v Australia

brandon

Striker
Starts Wednesday at 22:00 UK time.

Looking forward to this, it’s a shame that these two countries seem to play so little Test cricket against one another.

Will be keeping an eye on Scott Boland.

Last edited:

Rachin Ravindra us a doubt for the tests after getting injured in the T20s.

A big shame as I've followed his career since he made 217 for us. He looks to have a good future and already has a double century in tests.

New Zealand have a mental block against the Aussies so can't see anything other than Aussie series win again.

They are playing with 10 men carrying their captain Southee at the minute.

Jamieson missing a big blow too as O'Rourke only playing his third test and Henry makes up their 3 man seam attack(might pick the rapist depending on the pitch)

Last edited:
Who is the alleged rapist, I keep seeing it online
Kuggeleijn he was acquitted in a retrial. First trial was a hung jury.

New Zealand fans who will know a lot more about the case than I do. Don't want him anywhere near their side.

I post on another cricket forum and then just label him as one, even if he got found not guilty in the end.

Last edited:
I see a thread I posted wishing you all good luck has been removed

That’s an example of how I’m personally monitored on here and adds to the reason that I’m totally confused as what to post and the resultant ban

So I’ll say again good luck to you all for your personal cricket seasons, and hope Durham and England play well

Goodbye for now

That’s an example of how I’m personally monitored on here and adds to the reason that I’m totally confused as what to post and the resultant ban

So I’ll say again good luck to you all for your personal cricket seasons, and hope Durham and England play well

Goodbye for now
I mean the thread wasn't about cricket. I know your taking the route of leaving on principal.

But you leaving means the bot and the mods win. Just stay stick them on ignore and craic on with the rest of us who'd rather you stay and post than the bot who I doubt even watches the cricket.

Just don't take it personally it's an internet forum not worth getting that angry about it.

I mean the thread wasn't about cricket. I know your taking the route of leaving on principal.

But you leaving means the bot and the mods win. Just stay stick them on ignore and craic on with the rest of us who'd rather you stay and post than the bot who I doubt even watches the cricket.

Just don't take it personally it's an internet forum not worth getting that angry about it.
It was about cricket

I wished everyone, Durham and England a great summer and I hoped to see people around CLS

It being removed shows I’m monitored to a different level and I’m now totally confused what to say, as it will be removed and I get banned

That’s all I said, so I will remove myself and just read only.

It’s doing my head in completely and I don’t need that

This.

Goodbye for now

Yeah, I saw the thread - completely f*cking bizarre that it would get deleted when there was nothing that was by any way at all offensive or controversial in there 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Shame they are only playing the 2 test matches. With the amount of cricket played these days it's crazy to think these two haven't faced each other in a test series in New Zealand in 8 years

Shame they are only playing the 2 test matches. With the amount of cricket played these days it's crazy to think these two haven't faced each other in a test series in New Zealand in 8 years
NZ just don't play much test cricket full stop. Not profitable for them

Obviously covid had it's part to play. Cos obviously they did the sensible thing and locked the borders down pretty much immediately.

Current WTC cycle 23-25 and tests each side will play

England 22
India 19
Aus 19
Pak 14
NZ 14
SA 13
WI 13
SL 13
Ban 12

Last edited:
Kiwis win toss and bowl

Australian XI 1 Steven Smith, 2 Usman Khawaja, 3 Marnus Labuschagne, 4 Cameron Green, 5 Travis Head, 6 Mitchell Marsh, 7 Alex Carey (wk), 8 Mitchell Starc, 9 Pat Cummins (capt), 10 Nathan Lyon, 11 Josh Hazlewood

New Zealand XI 1 Tom Latham, 2 Will Young, 3 Kane Williamson, 4 Rachin Ravindra, 5 Daryl Mitchell, 6 Tom Blundell (wk), 7 Glenn Phillips, 8 Scott Kuggeleijn, 9 Matt Henry, 10 Tim Southee (capt), 11 William O’Rourke

Back