Test Cricket

Test cricket is my favourite sporting game of the lot. Even better than football which I love.

Rather than dislike ODI and 20:20, I think it is good in some ways that the game has been dumbed down for those with low attention spans. It means there can be various forms of cricket available to all and increasing the number of spectators and players is always good for a sport.

Test cricket is my favourite sporting game of the lot. Even better than football which I love.

Rather than dislike ODI and 20:20, I think it is good in some ways that the game has been dumbed down for those with low attention spans. It means there can be various forms of cricket available to all and increasing the number of spectators and players is always good for a sport.
It's a sad state of affairs when the outcome of a match can more or less decided on who wins the toss.

It`s too subtle for the modern generations. They prefer the bluntness and brute force of big bash, IPL and T20. Hit out or get out, they don`t get the match up between Merv steaming in and Atherton winding him up by not playing at it, one trying to force the other into doing something else
....then Hughes would be 'wound up'...game on:lol: loved it.

I never got Gower. Regarded by the masses as a great player. I cant ever recall him doing anything of merit.

She stalks me mate. I look like Michael Madsen.:cool:
Bit of class Gower had. Cook was like him in his pom.

Op sucks dick for wet baccy. Nowt better than a good test match. Watching the ashes and the jip between the batsmen and bowlers gets you proper fired up. Never forget when Mitchell Johnson was working Jimmy Anderson up and he clean bowled him next ball. :cool:

Back