Terry Christian NDOYT Twitter Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinyl Score

Midfield
terry christian (@terrychristian) | Twitter

If you own a business and because of brexit and the weak pound you are forced to lay workers off - is it fairer to lay off

1. Leave voters 1st........................... 46%
2. Remainers 1st............................. 27%
3. Randomly................................... 27%

Will of the people, employers.

:lol:

Last edited:

Shit options. Keep best people to keep the business running. Nee point in shooting yourself in the foot to be spiteful.

Shit options. Keep best people to keep the business running. Nee point in shooting yourself in the foot to be spiteful.
Eh? Surely a business is best served by keeping its most intelligent employees and bining those daft enough to play with guns thinking there’ll nivver be any consequences.

You cant treat your employees differently because of their political leanings
It’s more of an IQ thing. Probably.

Last edited:
Raheem Kassam

That page is now sharing a picture of Terry Christian posing with Jimmy Savile. Proper dummy spitting boo hoo merchants. :D

It is a pretty hateful sentiment from Christian mind.

People are too defensive of their tribe on Brexit, pointless talking about it because I've never seen either side admit a benefit to the opposing view. Social media makes it worse because nobody is their best self on twitter, or even on here and it just descends into insults.

Noticed the yanks have a similar thing with Trump. Too prideful to have their minds changed either way.

It is a pretty hateful sentiment from Christian mind.

People are too defensive of their tribe on Brexit, pointless talking about it because I've never seen either side admit a benefit to the opposing view. Social media makes it worse because nobody is their best self on twitter, or even on here and it just descends into insults.

Noticed the yanks have a similar thing with Trump. Too prideful to have their minds changed either way.
I can't think of a single benefit to Brexit unless you like blue passports that are apparently made in France.

The losses and money wasted so far are well documented in the politics forum. You'll be hard pushed to find anyone who can put their finger on a benefit of Brexit mind.

You cant treat your employees differently because of their political leanings

There is precedent for this. The punchline of course in order to win the case the individual had to go to the European Court of Human Rights to appeal the decision :lol::lol:

Have a look: HUDOC - European Court of Human Rights

A judgment from the European Court of Human Rights in the case of Redfearn v The United Kingdom (2012) means it is now likely that political views held by individuals should be treated as ‘philosophical beliefs’ and therefore granted protection from discrimination under the Equality Act 2010.

Luckily they all 100% unquestionably voted to leave this so they can all nobly take the 'short term pain' and show true Dunkirk spirit and sacrifice their incomes to dedicate their time to sitting at home believing in Britain.

So to answer your initial statement. You cant no, not in the EU, in the UK that can happen.

Last edited:
I thought it was an interesting question posted a bit tongue in cheek when I saw it. Depends how seriously you want to take it I suppose.

We've done work with organisations tied to the EU and UK companies have been told not to bother responding to tenders, so it'll have an effect on our place. I'd be pissed off if I lost my job and someone who contributed towards us being in that position kept theirs.

But then I'm git class and modest and that so it would never happen.

Last edited:
I can't think of a single benefit to Brexit unless you like blue passports that are apparently made in France.

The losses and money wasted so far are well documented in the politics forum. You'll be hard pushed to find anyone who can put their finger on a benefit of Brexit mind.

I'm not gonna talk about the exact trap people fall into and then do it myself. :lol:

Of course there are benefits, whether they outweigh the drawbacks should be the debate but it ends up in a screaming match.

The Word was excellent at the time, and Terry Christian deserves credit for that.

I'm not sure what he's been up to since but if he can get the gammons frothing with a couple of tweets then fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back