Terry Christian NDOYT Twitter Poll

You can be thick, and be good at your job. Also, if the company owner voted leave, they are hardly likely to get rid of the ones who voted like him.
I think it's a bit tongue in cheek mate. But then if you are a remainer and think your business would suffer because of Brexit you could understand someone being a bit angry at a person you pay hurting your business. But you would have to keep that to yourself.

My cousin who is a massive gammonista Tommunist Brexiteer was raging about this yesterday on the owld Facey. Some of the comments on the article he shared were funny as owt.

Proper gammonflakes.

Proper laughed at this. I think future generations will cringe looking back at the state we're currently in though

Proper laughed at this. I think future generations will cringe looking back at the state we're currently in though
He's a funny one. Lives in the Muslamic hotbed of Shiremoor and holidays in Turkey every year.

Rampant in his pursuit of making Britain Great Again.

I think it's a bit tongue in cheek mate. But then if you are a remainer and think your business would suffer because of Brexit you could understand someone being a bit angry at a person you pay hurting your business. But you would have to keep that to yourself.

Fair comment. But that owner would be as likely to be angry at his labour voting employees, if they were elected, and the owner was a tory.
And a tory company owner who is likely to be wanting to blame someone else for any bad effect on his buisiness, is unlikely to accept any blame himself. David Cameron offered the referendum, and a tory government has been (when not calling another General election, for their own benefit) doing the negotiating.
Hope that makes sense.

I can't think of a single benefit to Brexit unless you like blue passports that are apparently made in France.

The losses and money wasted so far are well documented in the politics forum. You'll be hard pushed to find anyone who can put their finger on a benefit of Brexit mind.
The benefit is that we won’t go down with the sinking ship when the EU eventually collapses. Might take 30 years but we’ll see the benefit eventually.

Shit options. Keep best people to keep the business running. Nee point in shooting yourself in the foot to be spiteful.
This is what companies will do, the bosses might think leave voters are massive helmets but they'll keep them if thry think it's good for the company.

The benefit is that we won’t go down with the sinking ship when the EU eventually collapses. Might take 30 years but we’ll see the benefit eventually.
If the ship does go down the members will quickly jump in the lifeboats and create a new trading bloc similair to the common market of the 70s. We have jumped in the sea without a life jacket because a deck hand found a puddle on deck.

Back