Terry Butcher...

Status
Not open for further replies.
pair of f***ing bellends. No idea how the main commentator finds the motivation to get out of bed on a morning knowing he has to suffer those two insufferable shitebags for 90 minutes.
Sutton seems to be trying very hard at being the unlikeable pundit who 'speaks his mind'. He comes across as desperate and pathetic

As a 16/17 year old I lost a lot of interest during that Butcher/Buxton period. All I can remember is us being utterly abysmal in the face of the Keegan 92 brigade bullshit.

It's fair to say Reidy got me hooked again on the basis that it was a novelty to see Sunderland players able to pass the ball to each other.

Not sure of the context but probably shouldn't have said it on air but that's 100% exactly what it was about back in his day.

A think long as you get the ball first and player gets taken out after tough. Love a good snap gets the crowd buzzin.

He should have worded it better, 'made the player know you are about' rather than 'injure the player' would have been spot on.

Turncoat f***ing bell end

Couldn't manage a McDonald's the kernt

:lol:
He was always permanent manager - he was player manager for the rest of the season when he was appointed, that summer he retired from playing and was just manager.
Regardless, he was shite!

Yeah I remember now. He was shite. I remember Buxton taking over and finishing the season pretty strongly. Then had hope we'd be good the following season but we're just as shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back