Terrorist on my tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The police encourage people to report unusual and suspicious activities, are you suggesting the opposite ?

I’m suggesting the OP heard a couple of muslim lads talking and let his imagination run wild and got carried away.

I wasn’t there but I can say with certainty that if had been there I would not have been sitting there skitzing out thinking I was about to get blown to bits.

In the present climate, you were perfectly entitled.
The authorities are always telling us to be on our guard and report anything suspicious, that’s all you were doing.

It seems I was wrong according to the 'London is the best place on earth' brigade.

Apparently you're a country bumpkin if you mention suspicious activity to a police officer :lol:

Those balls flying over my f***ing head every 10 mins was terrorising...this story was good though so I will bookmark and come back for part 2...I hear they are penning the script for the film

Ok I gave in and read it

What a load of shit

Love the ‘I’ve got experience of Arab royal family’ op loves dropping this shit in, ffs he was only a security guard

Calm down son, I'm simply qualifying that I can tell whether they're happy or not by the tone of voice.

Gave in and read it, what a life you lead :lol:

Last edited:
I’m suggesting the OP heard a couple of muslim lads talking and let his imagination run wild and got carried away.

I wasn’t there but I can say with certainty that if had been there I would not have been sitting there skitzing out thinking I was about to get blown to bits.

I suggest you take a rucksack into your lovely city and leave it on the tube or a bench somewhere busy etc ;)

Put an alarm clock in it for extra effect and your details for the police to contact you to return it.

Don't forget to amuse us with your tales of woe on here after :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back