Terrorist on my tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't like answering questions do you?

I've no problem providing they're about the subject of the thread I've posted.

I'm not here so bored little clowns can interrogate me :lol:

Relatively speaking I don’t spend a lot of time on this part of the forum. Some of the attitudes on display have been quite informative, and surprising.

I rarely come on, these London people agree which each other, on absolutely everything, if you're not part of their tedious back slapping clique.

Last edited:

Just got off the tube

Checked in as safe: London

I rarely come on, these London people agree which each other, on absolutely everything, if you're not part of their tedious back slapping clique.
I’m not f***ing agreeing with them man!

Alright that's f***ing enough.

Everyone put your keyboards down and step away from the thread. Nice and slow, fellas, no funny business of throwing last minute insults. Just step away quietly.

Seriously, though, I think we all need to walk away and cool our heads.

Yeah, right, like that's going to happen on this place

Everyone put your keyboards down and step away from the thread. Nice and slow, fellas, no funny business of throwing last minute insults. Just step away quietly.

Good post Twelve lad

You were persistent enough when it suited you to keep posting mate, threads die a natural death eventually.

I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow ;)

You were persistent enough when it suited you to keep posting mate, threads die a natural death eventually.

I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow ;)
I admitted that I got caught up in going round and round on this very thread. I also said that it was best for us to just agree to disagree. I do not believe that I was ever disrespectful nor insulting towards you, either. I should have walked away sooner but didn't and I regret that. I have not made any comments regarding the situation since.

I think right now the conversation has become vicious and it's really pointless. I am not singling you out, by any means, there are a great many people (including myself) that are guilty of it.

And why is that pls sir. I'm being respectful now to avoid being called thick, imbecile etc.
They generally descend into pointless argument. Its apparent that you and one or two others wont have a bad word said about London. I do, however, appreciate that some posts or even threads are antagonistic, but it seems to be quite a common occurrence. I said earlier in this thread that the viewpoints seem to be from the very ends of both sides of the spectrum.

I admitted that I got caught up in going round and round on this very thread. I also said that it was best for us to just agree to disagree.

I do not believe that I was ever disrespectful nor insulting towards you, either. I should have walked away sooner but didn't and I regret that. I have not made any comments regarding the situation since.

I think right now the conversation has become vicious and it's really pointless. I am not singling you out, by any means, there are a great many people (including myself) that are guilty of it.

Not at all mate and, without checking, would doubt if I was to you either.

I'll stand my ground, on issues I feel strongly about, and won't bow down to cliques and idiots.

All I did was report 'suspicious activity' yet I've been attacked by various people who'd have you believe I've committed some heinous crime.

I didn't respond to some fairly savage insults, from the lad in question, and simply mentioned his behaviour to a copper.

The lad has been excused as 'only a drug dealer' ... I didn't realise it was so terribly wrong to report drug dealers :lol:

Last edited:
Just caught up and Jesus I wish I hadn’t.

Bar the poor taste joke, I think the fella did the right thing tbf. Has experience of judging potentially hostile situations and I give him the benefit of the doubt it must have looked shady.

I wouldn't disagree with that mate ...

... it was shite but in no way the racist outburst some would have you believe.

If poor taste was outlawed people like Frankie Boyle would be sleeping in shop doorways :lol:

DUP and Tories left raging after BBC airs Frankie Boyle joke about IRA killing Conservative MPs | The Irish Post

Last edited:

Add clown to the list. So to be clear if I start another thread you'll answer the question?

Just caught up and Jesus I wish I hadn’t.

Bar the poor taste joke, I think the fella did the right thing tbf. Has experience of judging potentially hostile situations and I give him the benefit of the doubt it must have looked shady.
He's only allowed to eat with a Spoon. Can't be trusted with a knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back