Terror alert in Rotterdam...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadly this is the world we are living in now because of failed foreign policy by many countries with regards to the Middle East problems and beyond and failure to help bring peace in these countries but only more war.

you should go to Syria and meet Isis and quote your poetry to its leadership they'll either stop fighting or chop your head off either way it's a win

Why do you think we will accept your claim that your government is dead set on starting wars.

If they were, then we would be in the middle of a fuck up to end all fuck ups. But we're not.
Our government, American, French, etc, governments may not want to start wars but they do help facilitate them with the dubious arm's industry and some parts of foreign policy.

Our government, American, French, etc, governments may not want to start wars but they do help facilitate them with the dubious arm's industry and some parts of foreign policy.
So you're changing your story as soon as you're questioned about it. :rolleyes:

Why should I bother to ask you any more questions given that you'll just duck and dive?

... Police have cancelled a gig after advice from Spanish police. Bus with Spanish license plates found nearby along with "gas bottles".

Thought I'd google gigs in Rotterdam to see which gig it might be. Only gig in Rotterdam I can find is a band called Allah-las.

these alerts aren't even surprising anymore but it's newsworthy nonetheless.

Class band

Allah've to give them a listen to.

You should, they're tremendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back