Terrible manager

I don’t think he was a good appointment and don’t think he’s the man going forward. But it’d be incredibly daft to sack him now. A poor run in and failure to get to the play off final will certainly see pressure mount and his position should certainly be under review. If we don’t make the play offs then he’ll have taken a bad situation and made it worse.

Before Johnson came in people acknowledged the players were shit. Somehow that fact seems to have been forgotten by many because he managed to get them playing well for a little while.

If we finish in a play off place he has done pretty well in my opinion. If this run continues and we dont achieve top 6 then questions need to be asked.

As long as he recognises that these players need replaced and doesn't stay loyal to them, I'm happy for him to continue. However, picking McFadzean today makes me worried.

He should never have been appointed in the first place but whoever interviewed him liked his nonsense bullshit that brings nothing new to the pitch except constant changes in formations and personnel. He even changes the formation 2 or 3 times during a game which tells me he hasn't a clue what he wants the team to actually be doing consistently.
He's here though so no point bleating about sacking him because unless we keep getting beat until the end of the season he'll be here at the start of the next

When we were winning, the performances were bad. We were struggling against the likes of Bristol Rovers and Accrington Stanley. McGeady and Wyke were papering over a lot of cracks. We didn’t look convincing and the only time we have was against Portsmouth, who themselves were in horrendous form.

We barely created anything today. Very few team moves actually resulted in their keeper having to make a save. Our best chance was an individual bit of quality.

Johnson has a worse PPG this season that PP did.

He doesn’t know his best team. He doesn’t know how to get the best out of his best team.

He also has no track record of getting teams promoted and at Bristol City they regularly fell short of their goal - Playoffs.

We are going backwards whilst everyone else in the play-off positions are coming into form. At this rate we’ll be lucky if we even get into a playoff position.

It is beyond me why we continually make poor appointment after poor appointment. The club keep spinning a yarn regarding data driven recruitment. I’d love to see the data that shows LJ can achieve what we need to achieve. No promotions, regular losing streaks, bullshit cliches and poor performances.
Jeeeeez Christ.

Back