Terrible manager

When we were winning, the performances were bad. We were struggling against the likes of Bristol Rovers and Accrington Stanley. McGeady and Wyke were papering over a lot of cracks. We didn’t look convincing and the only time we have was against Portsmouth, who themselves were in horrendous form.

We barely created anything today. Very few team moves actually resulted in their keeper having to make a save. Our best chance was an individual bit of quality.

Johnson has a worse PPG this season that PP did.

He doesn’t know his best team. He doesn’t know how to get the best out of his best team.

He also has no track record of getting teams promoted and at Bristol City they regularly fell short of their goal - Playoffs.

We are going backwards whilst everyone else in the play-off positions are coming into form. At this rate we’ll be lucky if we even get into a playoff position.

It is beyond me why we continually make poor appointment after poor appointment. The club keep spinning a yarn regarding data driven recruitment. I’d love to see the data that shows LJ can achieve what we need to achieve. No promotions, regular losing streaks, bullshit cliches and poor performances.

When we were winning, the performances were bad. We were struggling against the likes of Bristol Rovers and Accrington Stanley. McGeady and Wyke were papering over a lot of cracks. We didn’t look convincing and the only time we have was against Portsmouth, who themselves were in horrendous form.

We barely created anything today. Very few team moves actually resulted in their keeper having to make a save. Our best chance was an individual bit of quality.

He doesn’t know his best team. He doesn’t know how to get the best out of his best team.

He also has no track record of getting teams promoted and at Bristol City they regularly fell short of their goal - Playoffs.

We are going backwards whilst everyone else in the play-off positions are coming into form. At this rate we’ll be lucky if we even get into a playoff position.

It is beyond me why we continually make poor appointment after poor appointment. The club keep spinning a yarn regarding data driven recruitment. I’d love to see the data that shows LJ can achieve what we need to achieve. No promotions, regular losing streaks, bullshit cliches and poor performances.

Go and boil ya heed

He isn't going anywhere so you are wasting your breath. However, there should be acknowledgement that Johnson has a massive flaw in his ability - he goes on bad runs that he can't get out of. As he had this record in his last job why should we be surprised that it is happens here. Or why should we be surprised if it happens next year. Its a bit like appointing Steve Bruce and then being surprised that he has a long winless run - its what he does and it appears its what Lee Johnson does.

No he doesn’t the f***ing players do though.

Back